Review

mionbasky

LIKE THIS.

Thank you very much, sir, if you want any updates in the future please let me know any time. Please can you share your experience with my service as a review it's valuable for me. Thanks again. Have a nice day sir. Stay safe.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mionbasky said:

So, How can I ask buyer for reviews.

Many buyers do not leave reviews.

Some do not leave reviews because your review appears on their profile and they do not want anyone to know what kind of services they buy.

Some buyers are very busy and do not want to take the time to leave a review. Do not contact them to ask for one. If the buyer gets annoyed because you asked for a review they could report you to Fiverr and you would get a warning. 

Some buyers find it easier not to go through the order completion process and merely download what you sent them and leave. 

It is best not to ask for a review. Be happy you had an order and made some 💰.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Many buyers do not leave reviews.

Some do not leave reviews because your review appears on their profile and they do not want anyone to know what kind of services they buy.

Some buyers are very busy and do not want to take the time to leave a review. Do not contact them to ask for one. If the buyer gets annoyed because you asked for a review they could report you to Fiverr and you would get a warning. 

Some buyers find it easier not to go through the order completion process and merely download what you sent them and leave. 

It is best not to ask for a review. Be happy you had an order and made some 💰.

Thank you very much.

• Like 1