Jump to content

How can I get my First Order?


Recommended Posts

Hi muzahid44, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, angel_vox said:

Hi muzahid44, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Thanks for your advice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) Find out which services have a low competitor.
2) Find Out attractive titles that are not matched with other gigs titles.
   ( Use the main keyword of the your services ) Short Title is good to 
    get ranking and order.
3) Make a supper attractive Gig images that are related to your services.
    try to avoid using too much text on the gig image.

4) Setting up the right category about your service.
5) Please use 5 unique tags !! 
6) Brief professionally and clearly about your services and work process in the description value.
7) Add FQ ( think like a buyer what question you have about buying this gig and keep the answer. Keep the best price for your packaging ! Don't think about low price. Keep always Honest price.

  • Like 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

T

2 minutes ago, webopacity said:

1) Find out which services have a low competitor.
2) Find Out attractive titles that are not matched with other gigs titles.
   ( Use the main keyword of the your services ) Short Title is good to 
    get ranking and order.
3) Make a supper attractive Gig images that are related to your services.
    try to avoid using too much text on the gig image.

4) Setting up the right category about your service.
5) Please use 5 unique tags !! 
6) Brief professionally and clearly about your services and work process in the description value.
7) Add FQ ( think like a buyer what question you have about buying this gig and keep the answer. Keep the best price for your packaging ! Don't think about low price. Keep always Honest price.

Thanks for your advice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes it takes time, have patience first. Must send 10 buyer requests every day, that's the best possible way to get first order as a new seller. Check your spellings and grammatical mistakes while sending buyer requests. Read the offer first, then send a customized offer, don't just copy and paste to every buyer the same template. Don't offer unlimited revisions, it's a trap. Try to be more active in forum and contribute your thoughts as well. All the best and happy freelancing. KH.

  • Like 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kayashossain said:

Sometimes it takes time, have patience first. Must send 10 buyer requests every day, that's the best possible way to get first order as a new seller. Check your spellings and grammatical mistakes while sending buyer requests. Read the offer first, then send a customized offer, don't just copy and paste to every buyer the same template. Don't offer unlimited revisions, it's a trap. Try to be more active in forum and contribute your thoughts as well. All the best and happy freelancing. KH.

Thank u so much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...