31 minutes ago, thushanxeno said:

Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too.

1/After placing an order by a buyer

Hello thushanxeno,

Thank you very much for placing your order. I am really pleased to work with you and I will complete your work as soon as possible. I will contact you if I want to know more information about your project. I give my best to provide you the best service possible for you.

If you still have questions in your mind don't hesitate to inbox me.

Regards

(thushanxeno)

Read this. Carefully . But Don't be like Bot. Share this All Fiverr Forum. Follow 🏆

Next One After 2 or 3 Days❤️.

Not a bad one at all. 

I made just a couple of changes. Missing a comma, and a slightly weird ending I thought could be improved. 

"Thank you very much for placing your order.

I am really pleased to work with you, and I will complete your work as soon as possible.

I will contact you if I need more information about your project, and I will do my utmost to provide you with the best service possible. 

If you still have questions in your mind, don't hesitate to inbox me.

Regards,
[name]"

If you want to sound a bit more fluent/informal, then this might be better: 

I'm really pleased to work with you, and I'll complete your work as soon as possible.

If I need more information, I'll contact you shortly. 

In the meantime, I'll do my utmost to provide you with the best service possible. 

Regards,
[name]"

• Like 40
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, thushanxeno said:

Fiverr included this sweet feature called quick responses which are essentially pre-made messages that you can send to a potential buyer. Fiverr allows you to save quick responses along with a title so that you can select the best response possible for a buyer. Since we are living in the age of AI, bots, and automated responses buyers may think these Fiverr quick responses are impersonal, cold, and robotized. But trust me most of the Fiverr top-rated sellers are using this amazing innovation that Fiverr has added and became successful too.

1/After placing an order by a buyer

Hello thushanxeno,

Thank you very much for placing your order. I am really pleased to work with you and I will complete your work as soon as possible. I will contact you if I want to know more information about your project. I give my best to provide you the best service possible for you.

If you still have questions in your mind don't hesitate to inbox me.

Regards

(thushanxeno)

Read this. Carefully . But Don't be like Bot. Share this All Fiverr Forum. Follow 🏆

Next One After 2 or 3 Days❤️.

Thank You

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Not a bad one at all. 

I made just a couple of changes. Missing a comma, and a slightly weird ending I thought could be improved. 

I am really pleased to work with you, and I will complete your work as soon as possible.

I will contact you if I need more information about your project, and I will do my utmost to provide you with the best service possible. 

Regards,
[name]"

If you want to sound a bit more fluent/informal, then this might be better: 

I'm really pleased to work with you, and I'll complete your work as soon as possible.

If I need more information, I'll contact you shortly. 

In the meantime, I'll do my utmost to provide you with the best service possible. 

Regards,
[name]"

Thank you brother. Happy to see that reply

• Like 17

• 4 weeks later...