impressions and clicks

kc_animator

Hi there.

Buyers are not interested in colours, but the quality and uniqueness of the image itself.

Please take a moment to read these very helpful articles on images 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts & 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011256418-7-apps-to-help-your-Gig-photos-look-better

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, it depends on how you market it. Most new sellers on the forum will come up with this tip, but what they mean by "marketing" is spamming Facebook groups with your gig. And that doesn't work. 

If you want to do truly effective marketing on social media, you should look into making a professional landing page leading to your gig, and market that landing page on social media via targetted paid marketing. 

In my experience it's difficult to market a gig directly, since Facebook and other platforms will stop your ad in certain cases. 

Making a Facebook page for your business and then marketing that is also an idea. When  you have sizeable following (make sure you get real followers in your target market and not just random likes) you can use that reach to market your gigs. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have complete 9 month on Fiverr as a jewelry designer yet I have completed 4 orders. Chil bro it's not only you. 

Do your work you have free time to learn about Fiverr, add some video nice attractive thumbnail gig images to ur gigs. Share ur gigs on other platforms where ur relevant buyer might present. 

Be patient find your niche on what you really good at it. Join Fiverr webinars learn from others. For webinars Search on Fiverr events. It's Free. 

11 hours ago, tonokislam said:

Don't worry I hope your problem will be solve soon, just stay Fiverr and try to 24 hours online after make gig 😊

This is the worst advice ever. 24 hours IS NOT ENOUGH! At least 48 hours per day! Please read this forum - we already mentioned this one million times!

53 minutes ago, mahtab_185 said:

Thanks for your advice @kc_animator

What's your suggestion about buyer request? How to get them? As a new seller, i'm not getting expected requests (most of the time, it’s empty). What’s the available time for getting buyer request? Any idea?

As a new seller you create 7 gigs with different category, i think it is a good way to getting more buyer request(brt) and check brt  between 3 hours

5 hours ago, kc_animator said:

Stay online atleast 12 hrs

You lost me at this. It's bad advice, and I can't take the others seriously. 

Just so you know, I was never online when I got started, I just came back to Fiverr because I received an email that I got 5 orders. I completed those in time, and more followed. So.. let's be serious here. Staying online has little to no effect. 

Staying all night up is only possible with Auto-Refresh extension, I don't think that's important now a days, in my dry days I followed this advice religiously and trust me It didn't work, What worked? My old buyers came to rescue, they ordered from me back to back and I saw an increase in my overall statistics. 

You missed an important point here I believe which is, MAKE A HEALTHY AND LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BUYER, POLITELY ASK THEM IF THEY WANT ANYTHING EXTRA RELATED TO THE SERVICES? Like source files (If you're a designer). 

Friends i am new seller here about more than two months,i have facing some problems in the time of purchasing a voiceover from fiverr because some issues in my international transaction then i contact fiverr but he said to me the problem is your local bank then i go to my bank and request to solve the issue ok they are done it neatly but that purchasing problem continued please replay experinced one i am very sad in this situation

Hi all, i am from India i have facing some issues in payment to fiverr, i Will try to purchase a service for my animation job at first time i purchased successfully but 2 nd time it's failed i Will tried more times there is no effective i used visa-debit card i already contact local bank he said no problem in your international transaction, then i go to fiverr but he said maybe an issue to transfer fund to Israel i am very sad in this situation please share your experience on the same problem i am helpless now

• 2 weeks later...

I am new seller here  maximum 2.5 month older, my gig performance  is good impression and click ratio but in time i can get a single order, i am going edit gig price higher to lower but i think this is affect my gig ranking please share your experience to me and thanks in advance

A "well" suggestion? Don't fall in one.

image.png.796392498bcb484936c12e3a9298a28c.png

Joking aside, your gig video seems to not match your profile. It starts with saying, "HI all. I'm JS." but your user name is KC... It makes one wonder if that video is actually yours.

The term "gig ranking" is thrown about willy nilly, but no, modifying your prices shouldn't drastically affect your impressions, but your prices are already quite low as it is... 

23 minutes ago, dupsy4 said:

Nice suggestion @enunciator

But.., @kc_animator. Re editing your gig has a downside to your gig performance.

Due to the recent introduction of the gig rotation, once you edit or tamper with the skeletal framework of what the algorithm sees of your gig... You get drank ideologically

Fair point (although gig rotation is not really a 'recent introduction'). Considering the opening poster hasn't had an order (or just one - maybe lost in translation?) - he / she hasn't much to lose really have they??  

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create an engaging whiteboard animation explainer video
In the gig description:
"upto" could be "up to". "Upto" could be "Up to". "Thankyou" could be "Thank you". Maybe make the word "i" upper case.

A problem in the gig seem to be that there's lots of blank lines at the end of the description but before the "compare packages" section. That might mean the buyer can't easily see the "compare packages" section or the FAQ.

In all 3 package descriptions "Upto" could be "Up to"

In the FAQ section:
"No,i will also used copyright free products" could be "No, I will also use copyright-free products" in answer 1.

Gig: I will provide 250k png and svg for whiteboard animation
In the gig description:
"Speciaiaiity" could be "Speciality"

You could mention the license they get with the delivered images.

In the profile: Maybe make the word "i" upper case.

If you aren't getting enough orders on the current gigs it might be that there's a lot of competition. You could create some additional gigs which might give more chance of orders.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, uk1000 said:

A problem in the gig seem to be that there's lots of blank lines at the end of the description but before the "compare packages" section. That might mean the buyer can't easily see the "compare packages" section or the FAQ.

I will try to fix the problem many times but it's failed, please give me an idea

Archived