What was the specific reason for deleting the gig as soon as it was published?

salman_999

I can't be so sure in your case, but I know gigs are denied only because it doesn't concur with Fiverr' terms of service.

I once created a gig offering academic assistance like writing thesis, dissertation, seminars and assignment that was denied immediately after it went public.

You can contact customer support to know why your gig was denied. I hope you find this helpful

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, johnalet said:

I can't be so sure in your case, but I know gigs are denied only because it doesn't concur with Fiverr' terms of service.

I once created a gig offering academic assistance like writing thesis, dissertation, seminars and assignment that was denied immediately after it went public.

You can contact customer support to know why your gig was denied. I hope you find this helpful

Hello johnalet, Thanks for responding my issue.

okey! Do you know that how to get customer support for my issue. Please tell me the process............................

• Like 5

You might not follow the rules and regulations for posting a standard gig for your services. Fiverr approves the gigs in their own standard and buyer friendly as anyone can have an idea in a few words what services are you providing or selling.

For example- If you are a web Developer, there might be many services regarding this sector. If you want to develop a full website, you might have a single gig for it like “Want to develop your full Website”.

On the other hand if you want to fix someone’s website, you might create another new gig for that and title should be like “Want to fix the bugs of your website”

Remember that, the title of the gig is inevitably important to be searched by client. As when you put the main key words in your title, it will be optimized in Fiverr Algorithm and your gigs will be shown to the clients when they look for any kind of service you provide.

Tips- When you make a title, just put all the keywords like “Create, build, develop, customize full website”, if you are specialized in any CMS, mention like “Wordpress, Magento, Shopify”. When you will create the gig there a permalink will be generated following the title. After that you can edit the title for your own choice. 🙂

Also you have to specify all the related services in your gig packages and description.

• Like 4

On 8/30/2021 at 5:22 PM, yeatiq said:

You might not follow the rules and regulations for posting a standard gig for your services. Fiverr approves the gigs in their own standard and buyer friendly as anyone can have an idea in a few words what services are you providing or selling.

For example- If you are a web Developer, there might be many services regarding this sector. If you want to develop a full website, you might have a single gig for it like “Want to develop your full Website”.

On the other hand if you want to fix someone’s website, you might create another new gig for that and title should be like “Want to fix the bugs of your website”

Remember that, the title of the gig is inevitably important to be searched by client. As when you put the main key words in your title, it will be optimized in Fiverr Algorithm and your gigs will be shown to the clients when they look for any kind of service you provide.

Tips- When you make a title, just put all the keywords like “Create, build, develop, customize full website”, if you are specialized in any CMS, mention like “Wordpress, Magento, Shopify”. When you will create the gig there a permalink will be generated following the title. After that you can edit the title for your own choice. 🙂

Also you have to specify all the related services in your gig packages and description.

can i message for the reason? actually I don't know what is my fault. if you free I want to talk about problem

• Like 4

You might not follow the Terms and Conditions of Fiverr. You could again try to publish your gig by making your service more specific and organized. Try to make your gig more buyer-friendly. If these don't work for you, it is better to contact with the support team. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

48 minutes ago, salman_999 said:

can i message for the reason? actually I don't know what is my fault. if you free I want to talk about problem

Yes you can . Message me at fiverr forum . Please don't message me at fiverr  .I'll reply you as soon as possible .Thank you 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wahed_sheetal said:

You might not follow the Terms and Conditions of Fiverr. You could again try to publish your gig by making your service more specific and organized. Try to make your gig more buyer-friendly. If these don't work for you, it is better to contact with the support team. 

Can message you by Fiverr Forum?  I want to talk to details for gig denied....  

• Like 2

I think fiverr needs to create opportunities for new sellers so our gigs could be seen a lot of us  are really craving for our gigs to create impression and get clicked on, I think fiverr should once in a week bring the gig of new sellers to the front page so would also have opportunity as well.

• Like 1