Need Help From Expert Who Knows Fiverr Rules Better.

jaxsquad

3 hours ago, jaxsquad said:

If I communicate with another seller, then if he hires me, does that violate the fiverr Rules?

No, because you can both be a buyer and a seller here on Fiverr. Make sure he was the one communicating first though? Not you reaching out to him advertising your gigs.

3 hours ago, jaxsquad said:

What the fiverr Rules say about if I do sample work for free.

Go ahead you can work for free if you want, although some people may abuse this and just not continue on with the order. Note that Fiverr can only protect you when there is an order in place.

While you're at it, you should read Terms of Service (again -- that's if you read it in the first place). It's not about being an expert, its about knowing the rules of where you're offering your services which is mandatory. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

• Like 14
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2021 at 11:21 PM, jaxsquad said:

If I communicate with another seller, then if he hires me, does that violate the fiverr Rules? What the fiverr Rules say about if I do sample work for free.

It is best not to do free work why would you spend your time for free just charge the client for your efforts

• Like 1

As @theratypist said, you can both sell and buy with one fiverr profile.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:21 AM, jaxsquad said:

What the fiverr Rules say about if I do sample work for free.

Fiverr TOS do not mention it. This means that if you decide to do free samples, no one is going to help you if you get scammed, which is what will most likely happen. Such practice more often than not attracts scammers and people willing to abuse the system in order to not pay for the services.

• Like 1