How can I promote my gig on Fiverr??

sadadredwan

From my experience, I think social media marketing is everything. I was not active on Fiverr, but I did Facebook ads. So I spent 5$ and earned 44$ from Fiverr. Nowadays, I am active for at least 16-18 hours, but there is no order.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, yeatiq said:

From my experience, I think social media marketing is everything. I was not active on Fiverr, but I did Facebook ads. So I spent 5$ and earned 44$ from Fiverr. Nowadays, I am active for at least 16-18 hours, but there is no order.

Yes, you are the right.

I also thought that I will Facebook ads marketing for my gig.

• Like 1

Some tips from my experience,

1. Be Active as much as possible. Use Fiverr App for your mobile devices.

2. Send Buyer Request daily. Read the buyer requirements and share what you can do in that regard in the buyer request. Try to convince by words as much as you can. 

3. Spend sometime like 1 hour daily in the forum. Top Experts share tips here which can help you. 

4. Share you gig link in social media. But Don't Spam

5. Focus on building your GIG as much best you can. Like- attractive informative description. 

Hope it help 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yeatiq said:

that's right