How Can I Get My First Order ?

erfanalisiam

1 minute ago, erfanalisiam said:

Will Adding Details And Keywords To My Gig Image Will Work ? If Yes Then Can You Tell Me The Why Which Work, I Had Added Details And Keywords In My Image And Saved As " Save For Web " But Still My Impression Is Too Loo. I Had Chosen Loo Comparative Keywords.

Gig image SEO is very important. You have make it SEO in a proper way. But only image SEO is enough, there are lots of factors for good ranking.

I Had Made A Explanation Video For My Gig And Used Loo Competitive Keywords But Still My Impression Is Too Low, In My Side I Had Well Optimized The Title And Discerption And Also Used An Eye Catchy Inage But Still Why My Impression Is Too Low ?

If You Have Some Time Please Visit My Gig And Let Me Know Where I Had Made Mistakes. Waiting For Your Opinion

https://www.fiverr.com/share/V7DqDY 

27 minutes ago, erfanalisiam said:

I Had Made A Explanation Video For My Gig And Used Loo Competitive Keywords But Still My Impression Is Too Low, In My Side I Had Well Optimized The Title And Discerption And Also Used An Eye Catchy Inage But Still Why My Impression Is Too Low ?

If You Have Some Time Please Visit My Gig And Let Me Know Where I Had Made Mistakes. Waiting For Your Opinion

https://www.fiverr.com/share/V7DqDY 

How sir, is this a tip for sellers?  

You are not qualified to offer the service you're offering. You can't write English properly, so nobody with a brain will hire you to write their ad copy. A video won't help you in any way.

I have no idea where you got that video from, but you didn't make it. Besides, the voice over is robotic and the music volume way too loud.

Your gig is not good enough, that's why you aren't seeing any success.

Also, Where Did You Get The Idea That Capitalising Your Text Like This Was A Good Idea? It's just wrong.

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

You are not qualified to offer the service you're offering. A video won't help you in any way.

I have no idea where you got that video from, but you didn't make it. Besides, the voice over is robotic and the music volume way too loud.

And there is that too. 

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

You are not qualified to offer the service you're offering. A video won't help you in any way.

I Had Made It, That Voice Over Is From An Paid Tool 

By The Way Thanks For You Suggestions 

Stop capitalising every word. Don't you see how other people write? Why do you insist on writing like that? Seriously. Only the first word in a sentence should be capitalised (as well as proper nouns). Come on.

"I Am New In Fiverr" - wrong.

"I am new in Fiverr" - correct. Don't you see the difference?

3 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Stop capitalising every word. Don't you see how other people write? Why do you insist on writing like that? Seriously. Only the first word in a sentence should be capitalised. Come on.

"I Am New In Fiverr" - wrong.

"I am new in Fiverr" - correct. Don't you see the difference?

It had became a habit for me

sorry for that

4 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

No need to apologize. I see that you already took the advice regarding capitalisation, which is a positive sign that you are willing to learn.

Yeah it had became a habit for me from a long time, but as you said it is wrong so from now i will try to change this habit and thanks for the advise. 😇

Archived