Can I Know how to Complain about Fiverr customer support?

I am litterly weeping and my hands are shaking while writing this questions ,   Because for fiverr customer support everything is buyer , seller are like insects for them

I am seeing most of the scammer are on the peak on fiverr , I worked for a client about 20 days and designed two sites , what he did just backup the sites and showed

Fiverr , site is not working  , do you know what they have not checked anything and cancelled the order with the violation threat . what the f............................

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, maryam_faiza said:

I am litterly weeping and my hands are shaking while writing this questions ,   Because for fiverr customer support everything is buyer , seller are like insects for them

I am seeing most of the scammer are on the peak on fiverr , I worked for a client about 20 days and designed two sites , what he did just backup the sites and showed

Fiverr , site is not working  , do you know what they have not checked anything and cancelled the order with the violation threat . what the f............................

The only place to complain is.. Fiverr support. 

Sorry about your experience! I don't share your view about the support, though. They have taken my side in cases before. 

I strictly enforce my terms when it comes to using content I've created without paying for it. If a buyer steals my work and leaves without paying, I'll take legal action against them. 

I know it sounds difficult, but that's an option you do have, should you want to use it. If you know who the buyer is and have proof that they are using the site you created without keeping up their end of the terms, you could reach out to a lawyer. 

If that's worth the bother or not is up to you. 

Since we only have one side of the story, we can't know if that's the way to go or not. 

Best of luck, though! 

P.S. You should never offer unlimited revisions. That might attract this type of buyer, because they know they can take advantage of you forever. 

• Like 6