Do you know the benefits of being active on fiverr?

No. Most of the successful freelancers are trying to tell new sellers that this isn't necessarily true

Yes, being online when you're really online, responding to messages quickly and so on is essential. 

I don't want to get knocked by buyers. I want to get paid by buyers. I'm not a boxer. 

The myth that you have to be online and active 24/7 to get orders is false. 

If you have downtime on Fiverr, it's better spent learning new stuff, optimizing your gig, planning and strategizing, or do something nice with family and friends. 

Staying sane is paramount to your success because a happy seller is a better seller. 

Sure, if people have a short deadline they might filter sellers based on online status, so being online when that happens makes sense, but only if you're actually infront of your computer, ready to work. 

So stop worrying so much about your online status and "being active". 99% of the people who tell you to "be active on Fiverr" aren't active on Fiverr: they are constantly refreshing pages or, even worse, using auto-refreshers to cheat the system. 

That's not the way to get success on Fiverr. 

When you look at the sellers giving advice: how many Top Rated Sellers have you seen that gives you this advice? And remember, we got to where we're at doing something right. 

I'm active on Fiverr when I have a reason to be active: answering messages, responding to questions, delivering work, strategizing, working on my gigs and so on. 

Here's some more on the topic: 

• Like 13
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2

Everyone tells you to be "Active" on Fiverr, What they mean by "Being active"?! )) They will never explain what they mean - they can only tell you "Stay online as long as you can" 😀 And, honestly, 99% of advises doesn't really work

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, olyasr said:

Everyone tells you to be "Active" on Fiverr,

Not everyone. Far from it.

3 minutes ago, olyasr said:

And, honestly, 99% of advises doesn't really work

Because it's endlessly parroted by people with zero experience and zero sales hoping that posting on the forum will magically bring them orders.

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

Yes, Being online this is play an important role in our gig .Because When the buyers will apply the filter like

Online sellers Then your Gig will be shown in the first page or others page. There are very chance to get Order

if you  active in online

Thank you 💖💖💖

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Not everyone. Far from it.

Because it's endlessly parroted by people with zero experience and zero sales hoping that posting on the forum will magically bring them orders.

Yes, I wasn't really correct about everyone, you are right, but too many people recommend it - I even saw a topic, where someone shared a link to the tool, that helps to stay online 24 hours. The problem is that many new buyers don't understand how Fiverr works and they try to find some help here, but they only get tips, that can lead to blocking

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

No. Most of the successful freelancers are trying to tell new sellers that this isn't necessarily true

Yes, being online when you're really online, responding to messages quickly and so on is essential. 

I don't want to get knocked by buyers. I want to get paid by buyers. I'm not a boxer. 

If you have downtime on Fiverr, it's better spent learning new stuff, optimizing your gig, planning and strategizing, or do something nice with family and friends. 

Staying sane is paramount to your success because a happy seller is a better seller. 

Sure, if people have a short deadline they might filter sellers based on online status, so being online when that happens makes sense, but only if you're actually infront of your computer, ready to work. 

So stop worrying so much about your online status and "being active". 99% of the people who tell you to "be active on Fiverr" aren't active on Fiverr: they are constantly refreshing pages or, even worse, using auto-refreshers to cheat the system. 

When you look at the sellers giving advice: how many Top Rated Sellers have you seen that gives you this advice? And remember, we got to where we're at doing something right. 

I'm active on Fiverr when I have a reason to be active: answering messages, responding to questions, delivering work, strategizing, working on my gigs and so on. 

thanks.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shopify_expertj said:

Hi, hope you are all doing well. Most of the successful freelancers suggest that being active on the platform hit up your chance to getting knocked by buyers. How do you see that thing? Is that really work for you? Are you agreed with the comment ?

I don't think it necessary

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, shopify_expertj said:

Hi, hope you are all doing well. Most of the successful freelancers suggest that being active on the platform hit up your chance to getting knocked by buyers. How do you see that thing? Is that really work for you? Are you agreed with the comment ?

I don't think it's necessary.🙂

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, olyasr said:

Everyone tells you to be "Active" on Fiverr, What they mean by "Being active"?! )) They will never explain what they mean - they can only tell you "Stay online as long as you can" 😀 And, honestly, 99% of advises doesn't really work

Haha well said

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sarmin_khatun21 said:

Yes, Being online this is play an important role in our gig .Because When the buyers will apply the filter like

Online sellers Then your Gig will be shown in the first page or others page. There are very chance to get Order

if you  active in online

Thank you 💖💖💖

well said, thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why can't we have Fiverr representative on this platform to show us the best answer? I just feel we're just guessing and someone else may read this thread and still not get the help they need.

At a time I messaged Fiverr support and they said my Gig should be active for at least 8hrs. I dont think we can be active 24/7 but try and stay active as much as you can. Your effort will be rewarded.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

well said. Thanks for your words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shopify_expertj said:

How do you see that thing? Is that really work for you? Are you agreed with the comment ?

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. 

Always read the category heading before posting.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

You said right, thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1