Successfully completed 868 order on Fiverr.

ladydesigner

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, smashradio said:

My question is when 868 or 869 for that matter, became a milestone. 100 is a milestone. 500. 1000. 868 is just a random number 😛

500 or 1000 is not something that needs to be celebrated. To me, every order is a new achievement. So you can celebrate as much as you got. Then love will grow to feel a little better at work. And I put my highest achievement here it's my top achievement I am very happy with this 

3 minutes ago, ladydesigner said:

500 or 1000 is not something that needs to be celebrated. To me, every order is a new achievement. So you can celebrate as much as you got. Then love will grow to feel a little better at work. And I put my highest achievement here it's my top achievement I am very happy with this 

Yes there's nothing wrong with being happy about it. I just wondered what the reasoning behind posting about random order numbers was. :) Keep up the great work!

7 hours ago, ladydesigner said:

500 or 1000 is not something that needs to be celebrated. To me, every order is a new achievement. So you can celebrate as much as you got.

Oh really? So that means you'll make a post celebrating 869 orders? And 870? And then 871? Please. That makes no sense. People celebrate milestones, not every single thing, come on. Otherwise there would be thousands of posts per day on the forums celebrating orders. That's just spam.

18 hours ago, ladydesigner said:

Successfully completed 868 order on Fiverr. it's really really nice journey for my life with Fiverr 

It's not a milestone probably but, if yes then when did it became a milestone? I have learned that 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 5s are a milestone. 

Archived