What should I do to avoid the loss of cancellations and bad reviews?

ahb_ashraf

Hi, I'm new on Fiverr. Recently I completed 5 gigs and completed 7 Orders and also have five 5* with good reviews.

On the 24th of August, I received an order and it is still in revision. Already I gave him more than 30 revisions. He said '' I don't care. your gig said unlimited revisions. I don't care I will send you 1000 edit if I have. If you don't like I will refund''.

He has no complaint about the design quality. He liked my two concepts and took the vector file. Now he is just using me. He is just saying add this and remove this again and again. I don't know where is the end.

I'm a new seller and I have completed just seven orders. I don't wanna get bad reviews and cancellations. According to my profile, What should I do now? I need the best suggestion to get rid of this problem.

4 hours ago, ahb_ashraf said:

Now he is just using me. He is just saying add this and remove this again and again. I don't know where is the end.

You are at fault here, you said unlimited revisions. You can stand your ground and get paid for this, but he has the right to put in his review and say you did not deliver as promised. He can also ask a refund from Customer Support if you insist on getting paid for the job because like I said earlier, you did not deliver as promised.

Just cancel it and take it as a lesson learned to not offer unlimited revisions. And be clear on what kind revisions you do offer, how many and what does a revision cover.

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

Get rid of unlimited revisions from any and all of your gigs. You've, unfortunately, attracted a predatory scammer, and guess what probably made him think you are easy pickings?

image.png.1c361ed8a43eea2a4c98298a148b9d1c.png

😵😬

Thanks for pointing out my mistakes.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

You are at fault here, you said unlimited revisions. You can stand your ground and get paid for this, but he has the right to put in his review and say you did not deliver as promised. He can also ask a refund from Customer Support if you insist on getting paid for the job because like I said earlier, you did not deliver as promised.

Just cancel it and take it as a lesson learned to not offer unlimited revisions. And be clear on what kind revisions you do offer, how many and what does a revision cover.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice.

Archived