why i am not getting buyer request?

sahid810

1 hour ago, abusaeed7171 said:

Buyer requests are generated when someone posts for a job and Fiverr algorithm as well. But you can follow a schedule that I got from my tiny experience (6 AM - 9 AM; 5 PM - 9 PM; 1 AM to 4 AM). 

Thank you brother🥰

• Like 9

May be, now all the buyer request are coming less. This is happening to me and some of my friends. However, it is a temporary problem. Different categories of buyer requests come at different time. So in my opinion, try yourself online for the next 7 days all the time. And try to understand when your buyer requests come. Hopefully this method will be the best for you.

Thanks for all the Fiverr Forum community member.  

• Like 9

In my experience, I've seen that timing can be an important factor. So I second the above replies.

But, I would also suggest modifying the keywords/tags for your gigs. I've noticed that at times, there would be no buyer request and after I change/add keywords and tags of my gigs, I suddenly find around 10 buyer requests posted on the tab. 

Edited by kscar8211
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, abusaeed7171 said:

Buyer requests are generated when someone posts for a job and Fiverr algorithm as well. But you can follow a schedule that I got from my tiny experience (6 AM - 9 AM; 5 PM - 9 PM; 1 AM to 4 AM). 

interesting information, it would be great if you can specify which country's time zone you are talking about.

Thanks!

• Like 6