Which one is better order cancellation or Negative Review?

shopify_expertj

Which one is better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better order cancellation or Negative Review?

• Order Cancellation
    • Negative Review

Question

25 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, re_skiptrace said:

It is important that before take  any order from buyer much thicking first. I will do it perfectly or not but anybody must be go to concel the order due to buyer problem then will take the support fiverr team. So fiverr team when cancell the order it will not be nagetive mark on the profile. Thanks.

Thank you for your opinion.

Order Cancellation is better than Negative feedback.. 

If possible to convince your clients and also try to solve their exact issues there then you can complete the order successfully and also gain good feedback. Because Order Cancellation or Negative feedback is not good for any sellers here because it makes down your gig ranking there... 

25 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I have one negative review from a buyer from when I first started here who expected me to do the whole order again with a different direction and considered it as a "revision", unwilling to purchase a new gig. Thankfully I've not gotten any terrible buyers like that since then 😖 ... 

Good luck dear.

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Agree Mr. Smash. So many, cowardly, willing to work for free to avoid a bad review, as opposed to defending their work, and their right to be paid. At least they self identify, so we know who to order from, then shake a stick at in order to get free stuff. 

Indeed. I think I touched on this before, but I find that offering a cancellation if the buyer isn't happy with a delivery, is good customer support, akin to what you'd expect from a shop or any other business where you bought something that didn't live up to expectations or is flawed.

It's a shame that it's not possible for a cancelled order to get a review, because the buyer might be thankful for the option/willingness to cancel if needed. 

Working for free to avoid bad reviews is a stupid thing to do. I have a single one-star review because I stood my ground, and I don't regret it for a second. 

I have one negative review from a buyer from when I first started here who expected me to do the whole order again with a different direction and considered it as a "revision", unwilling to purchase a new gig. Thankfully I've not gotten any terrible buyers like that since then 😖 ... 

41 minutes ago, smashradio said:

None of them. It depends, too: have you had a cancellation in the last couple of months? The review might hurt less. Had a couple of negative reviews? The cancellation might hurt less. 

Agree Mr. Smash. So many, cowardly, willing to work for free to avoid a bad review, as opposed to defending their work, and their right to be paid. At least they self identify, so we know who to order from, then shake a stick at in order to get free stuff. 

11 hours ago, saadvfx said:

Order Cancelation may affect stats but not for very long time but a Negative feedback stays with your account as long as it here.

So Mutual Cancelation is a better option but try avoiding them both.

Why communication is very key so none of those won't have to happen 

It is important that before take  any order from buyer much thicking first. I will do it perfectly or not but anybody must be go to concel the order due to buyer problem then will take the support fiverr team. So fiverr team when cancell the order it will not be nagetive mark on the profile. Thanks.

Archived