How to start your fiverr career ?

shopify_expertj

Alright, so you are new to fiverr and want to start your career on fiverr. 

I will ask you what are you skilled in and why people will pay you for? If you already know that you have something great staff that you can provide worldwide through this platform then it's gonna be great to hear from you. Take mental preparation do your computer setup and make an environment where you can work days to days. 

Make your portfolio with your recent work that you have practiced. Create your fiverr account become a seller and make your first gig. Before doing that you must do some research about how the platform works, the fiverr TOS etc. Also do research on your competitors before starting your first gig. Wait and see how your gig performs in several weeks. If you don't get any better result just edit your gig or make a new one to see the result. 

If it do not works and keep doing this thing again and again and you will get your first buyer for sure. Deliver a great product to your client and try to earn a 5 star feedback to kickstart your gig to expand and be the successful freelancer on fiverr. 

There are more things that needed to know before you start but it's okay I will discuss those in a new post until then take take and stay happy !

Regards

Jakeya

Alright, I'm gonna share some tips that might help you to increase your rate of getting contacted by buyers from buyer request. As you know we just can send 10 buyer request per day so you have to be careful about the sending limit, Let's jump into detail below.

1. Keep scrolling the buyer request page and read every request's two or three lines to understand if the job is for you. Check how many people already sent buyer request on the it. Check the buyer budget (If he or she mention about fixed budget).

2. Read the request carefully. Try to understand what actually the buyer looking for. Read the full buyer request firstly and understand what the buyer want from you. In one word you have to know what you have to do. Maybe there some communication gap in what the buyer asking for but as it will be related to your work you should understand the buyers mind. Think if you can do the job or not. If you are confident about the job then apply for it. If you think you can't do the job please don't waste your daily buyer request limit.

3. When you got something you can do where less people applied for the the job already and the budget looks solid for you then just go ahead and write your proposal  on the request. Make sure what you have to write to convert the buyer into profit.

4. Start the conversion with "Hey, Hi, Hello" do not mention Sir/Madam something like that. Tell them that you have read the request carefully and know what to do also mention you understood the thing they are looking for and you are confident to do it for them. Don't forget to share the idea about how you will do the work. Like how you will start, what tools you will use, what will be better etc.

5. Finish the application with any questions. Ask the buyer more about the plan or if you have any confusion or anything else just make an escape that the buyer must response to you. Lastly, be solid about your budget. Make the buyer understand about why you are going to charge him\her.

Hope this tips will help you to write your buyer request more effective.

Cheers

Jakeya

Writting Buyer Request Effectively.png

Do you like to share about what you like or do not? Alright, I have something to tell you. Most of the time I gossip with my friends I like to share my mind about what I like and what not. 

In the same way you can start a blog about yourself that what do you like and do not. It's free to open a blog at blogger.com. You can discuss anything you want on your blog. But what will be the profit for you?

Alright, you can talk about your services that you provide on fiverr and link your fiverr gig on those articles to get more exposure on your fiverr account. You have a great amount of chance getting clients from your blog. So what are you waiting for? Start your first blog right now !

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mionbasky said:

Good information for new seller but I didn't get any order yet. Already I have send 250+ buyer request.

Okay. May be you used the same template on your all buyer request offer. Change the style of template that you write for your all offers. Make sure are you understand that the client what want to get from seller,  also make sure are you able to give that. If "yes" so write a professional offer and include all things what you understand, what you give him, how it will complete, and how much time you will take. . So, write in such a way that, the client is impressed and so, that he understands that you are right seller for his work. 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, sajol57 said:

Okay. May be you used the same template on your all buyer request offer. Change the style of template that you write for your all offers. Make sure are you understand that the client what want to get from seller,  also make sure are you able to give that. If "yes" so write a professional offer and include all things what you understand, what you give him, how it will complete, and how much time you will take. . So, write in such a way that, the client is impressed and so, that he understands that you are right seller for his work. 

Thank you. I don't use same template for buyer request. Everyday I change the buyer request template and sending. Would you please give me some buyer request template sample for getting ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wow. 
you are sharing some fantastic tips about buyer requests.
those tips are very helpful as a new seller. I got my order in the first 23 buyer request sent. I follow those instructions when seeing a buyer request. 
one request for you.
can you write something about the gig, in my case my gig ranked on the 2nd page through the excat keyword but til now I didn't get any order from the gig.
so what should I do?
please write something about that.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:54 PM, kawsir_hossain said:

"Check how many people already sent buyer request on the it"

Please,  reply me How i will check how many people already sent buyer request?

Thanks

When you get an buyer request, there will be a number on left side of the "Send Offer" button. That's the number of total responders of that particular buyer request. Hope you'll find now. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 7:54 PM, kawsir_hossain said:

"Check how many people already sent buyer request on the it"

Please,  reply me How i will check how many people already sent buyer request?

Thanks

on the buyer request page, please check the column right to the column named request, you will see a column named OFFER. Below the numbers are the buyer requests sent

Archived