Jump to content

How I can get Fiverr Top Rated badge?


ladydesigner
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ladydesigner said:

I complete my all of requirements to get Top Rated Badge. But can't Top Rated Badge😔

Any one have sagest me how can I?

 

The TRS status is manually selected. If you're a successful Level 2 seller, you'll get nominated for the TRS status. That means FIverr may (or may not) take a look at what you're doing on the platform, and if they think you deserve it, you may get promoted. 

If not, you'll stay on Level 2. 

I was on Level 2 for a long time before I got my TRS badge. 

Continue delivering excellent quality and great experiences for your buyers. The only way to get a TRS badge is if Fiverr thinks you deserve it. It's not like Level 1 and 2, which are automatically given to you. 

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you read this: ⬇️ 

1750853422_ScreenShot2021-08-28at12_00_58PM.thumb.png.782f302ab7471e6002fca57f321abc76.png 

I became a TRS last March even though I qualified 2 years before that. At that time my average buyer review was  and still is 5 ️s and 80% of my buyers left me reviews.

I have learned from attending Fiverr webinars that customer service as well as cutomer happiness is huge. Althoug your a 4.9 ️ rating is good it is not 'perfect' which is something Fiverr seems to want. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Have you read this: ⬇️ 

1750853422_ScreenShot2021-08-28at12_00_58PM.thumb.png.782f302ab7471e6002fca57f321abc76.png 

I became a TRS last March even though I qualified 2 years before that. At that time my average buyer review was  and still is 5 ️s and 80% of my buyers left me reviews.

I have learned from attending Fiverr webinars that customer service as well as cutomer happiness is huge. Althoug your a 4.9 ️ rating is good it is not 'perfect' which is something Fiverr seems to want. 

Yeah, but you don't have to have a 5 star average to be a TRS. But it sure helps. But way more important: your hidden feedback must be great! If your hidden feedback isn't superb, you'll likely stay a level 2. 

Please tell me the secret to getting 80% of your buyers to leave a review. Haha. I've tried different strategies, but can't get it more than slightly above 50%. 

  • Like 7
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Please tell me the secret to getting 80% of your buyers to leave a review. Haha. I've tried different strategies, but can't get it more than slightly above 50%. 

I think the reason my feedback % is so high is demonstrated by the percentage of 5 Star reviews I have. If you read my reviews you will find that one thing that stands out is how friendly I am. My SSM said, "You are knocking it out of the partk with your buyers."  I think he was referring to my 'secret' reviews.  I also keep my buyers updated on where I am with their orders. 

 

12 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Yeah, but you don't have to have a 5 star average to be a TRS.

I know there are TRSs that have less than a 5 Star review average but I wonder how many get picked when their average is less than 5 stars? 🤔

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Yeah, but you don't have to have a 5 star average to be a TRS. But it sure helps. But way more important: your hidden feedback must be great! If your hidden feedback isn't superb, you'll likely stay a level 2. 

Please tell me the secret to getting 80% of your buyers to leave a review. Haha. I've tried different strategies, but can't get it more than slightly above 50%. 

ohh no, I can't believe this it's stop my top rated badge!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I think the reason my feedback % is so high is demonstrated by the percentage of 5 Star reviews I have. If you read my reviews you will find that one thing that stands out is how friendly I am. My SSM said, "You are knocking it out of the partk with your buyers."  I think he was referring to my 'secret' reviews.  I also keep my buyers updated on where I am with their orders. 

 

I know there are TRSs that have less than a 5 Star review average but I wonder how many get picked when their average is less than 5 stars? 🤔

 

I got similar feedback from my SSM about my hidden feedback. I do the same as you: always very friendly, helpful, keeping buyers updated and all that. Maybe my buyers are just less inclined to leave reviews overall. 

I have a single 1-star review (that was a buyer who wanted me to work for free), 3 x 4star-reviews, and 590 5-stars on my VO gig. I don't think the balance is bad. But it would be fun to get more reviews, of course. Maybe I have to up my friendliness even more. God-mode friendliness!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ladydesigner said:

ohh no, I can't believe this it's stop my top rated badge!

Don't loose hope! Not everyone can become a TRS, but if you keep doing great work and offer super-support to all your buyers, you'll increase your business. Status levels isn't everything in this world, and the most important thing is that you love what you do, and keep making buyers happy and coming back for more. Don't worry so much about your level, and focus your energy on improving your skills, level of service and customer satisfaction. 

Everything else is just fluff. :) 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

Don't loose hope! Not everyone can become a TRS, but if you keep doing great work and offer super-support to all your buyers, you'll increase your business. Status levels isn't everything in this world, and the most important thing is that you love what you do, and keep making buyers happy and coming back for more. Don't worry so much about your level, and focus your energy on improving your skills, level of service and customer satisfaction. 

Everything else is just fluff. 🙂

Thanks a lot for good space, I think it's motivate me. It's lot of helpful for a seller to built her. Thanks again

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

One thing I do want to add is I never ask for reviews. 

I've been on here since 2014. I know that. Actually, I've seen plenty of TRS sellers ask in their delivery message (not for a specific rating but asking them to provide the feedback). 

In my delivery messages I descretely do this by just saying "If you're happy with the delivery, please complete this order and let me know how I did." (this is mentioned after I point out that they must feel free to ask if they need changes) 

My SM said that was ok, because it's not trying to manipulate the buyer in any way. 

I wouldn't use the word "review" or in any way try to influence my buyers rating with anything but stellar service. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

I've been on here since 2014. I know that. Actually, I've seen plenty of TRS sellers ask in their delivery message (not for a specific rating but asking them to provide the feedback). 

In my delivery messages I descretely do this by just saying "If you're happy with the delivery, please complete this order and let me know how I did." (this is mentioned after I point out that they must feel free to ask if they need changes) 

My SM said that was ok, because it's not trying to manipulate the buyer in any way. 

I wouldn't use the word "review" or in any way try to influence my buyers rating with anything but stellar service. 

That's good

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...