What do you do if a client asked to communicate outside the platform?

Remind the buyer that communicating outside Fiverr's platform is a violation of their terms of service. Fiverr is very strict about keeping buyer-seller communication on their platform in order to protect and help both, the buyer and seller, should an issue arise

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 11:04 PM, yehiaossama1 said:

what do you do if a buyer gave you his WhatsApp number and told you to contact with him over there

You can just say "Fiverr doesn’t allowed to contact out side. It’s Against The Fiverr TOS." 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 10:04 PM, yehiaossama1 said:

what do you do if a buyer gave you his WhatsApp number and told you to contact with him over there

NEVER EVER send him the message "ok I'll contact you through WhatsApp", unless you want to receive the warning from Fiverr.

Block the buyer and tell him you can't contact him outside the Fiverr.

If you don't write this message, sooner or later you'll receive the warning

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tell them the following: 

It's against the terms here on Fiverr to ask for or share that type of information. FIverr offers all the communication we need right here in the chat.

Simple. If they persist, I just block them and report them. 

• Like 5

You just tell him/her it is forbidden to do so and that it may get him/her banned, and if he insists you flag/block him/her.

In my experience all of the users that were immediately trying to communicate outside Fiverr (and insisted in doing so)  were scammers looking for some gullible seller to steal money from them.

• Like 1

Try to reply politely to the buyer answering that, "it isn't allowed on fiverr to communicate personally. It's opposite to the rules. And with due respect I am informing that I can't do this. If you need something please tell me here at fiverr inbox." Hope he'll understand that. I faced this kind of situations many times, but after telling this most of the buyers haven't requested to contact out of fiverr anymore.

• Like 3