What would be the replacement of the word 'pay/payment'

While chatting with the buyer, whenever I am going to use the word 'pay/payment', there comes a warning type that the word 'payment'can't be used. Like I want to say, you have to add payment method. Could you please make it clear what words should I use in that case?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, digitaldock75 said:

While chatting with the buyer, whenever I am going to use the word 'pay/payment', there comes a warning type that the word 'payment'can't be used. Like I want to say, you have to add payment method. Could you please make it clear what words should I use in that case?

Charge, fund, funds, fee, amount. (For general use). 

But it's not illegal to use the word "pay" on Fiverr. It's just a reminder because some people will ask for payments outside of the platform. As long as the word is used in a context where it's not an attempt to violate the terms of service, you're ok, even though the red box pops up. 

Even so, I avoid it, because I think I remember that the message will go through manual review by the trust and safety team if it's flagged like that, and that can cause delays. So I avoid the word. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, smashradio said:

Charge, fund, funds, fee, amount. (For general use). 

But it's not illegal to use the word "pay" on Fiverr. It's just a reminder because some people will ask for payments outside of the platform. As long as the word is used in a context where it's not an attempt to violate the terms of service, you're ok, even though the red box pops up. 

Even so, I avoid it, because I think I remember that the message will go through manual review by the trust and safety team if it's flagged like that, and that can cause delays. So I avoid the word. 

Important new information that I didn't know. this is why I love to browse fiverr forums regularly. Thank you so much for sharing.