I am getting orders regularly by buyer request

46 minutes ago, servicestore85 said:

I am continuously getting responses to buyer requests. Kindly, give me some tips so that I can improve my offer.

1.Read the Project Description completely:

Every day lots of buyer posts offer to hire some best people to complete their project. But really it is so sad news for all Fiverr buyers because  50% of people don,t ready project details completely and they are sending a premade cover letter all the time. So that’s why a 50% seller-buyer request is rejected by the buyer. So if you want to get an order and make money easily from Fiverr please ready completely project details then start writing your cover letter.

2. Keep your cover letter description clean and simple:

Most of the people write ” Hi I am ( Name) and I have 5 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and bla bla bla. Really this is  Big mistake for the best cover letter. You should write just a simple and clean cover letter. The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter.

buyer request sample for any category

” Hello sir, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

• Like 88
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 11

4 hours ago, sakib094 said:

Every day lots of buyer posts offer to hire some best people to complete their project. But really it is so sad news for all Fiverr buyers because  50% of people don,t ready project details completely and they are sending a premade cover letter all the time. So that’s why a 50% seller-buyer request is rejected by the buyer. So if you want to get an order and make money easily from Fiverr please ready completely project details then start writing your cover letter.

Most of the people write ” Hi I am ( Name) and I have 5 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and bla bla bla. Really this is  Big mistake for the best cover letter. You should write just a simple and clean cover letter. The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter.

” Hello sir, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Tips like these are extremely important. Thank you for sharing

• Like 52
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, sakib094 said:

Best Regards

Your name

Thanks..

Thank you very much for this special guide, but is possible to gain access to an offer sent already? Like for example you sent 10 offer's in a day with different delivery day's and prices, so how do you track the previous message you sent in order to respond to everyone according to their days and pricing.

• Like 48
  • Thanks 1