Conngratulate Me. :D I am about to earn LEVEL 1 BATCH

emon_arefin

Hello Fiverr, 

I am really glad to share with you a happy moment of mine. It's just a matter of time I would be promoted to LEVEL ONE SELLER. There's still two more orders to complete. But there's already four orders in my queue. I hope they are going to complete within a very short time. 

Thanks for reading. Happy freelancing. 

2.png

Edited by emon_arefin
  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

• emon_arefin changed the title to Conngratulate Me. :D I am about to earn LEVEL 1 BATCH
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Fiverr,

I am really happy to share with you my first official achievement on Fiverr. Yes, you guess it right, I have got my LEVEL ONE batch yesterday. It took me 80 days to reach this milestone. This short journey has been full of excitement and a lots of ups and down. First one month was the most crucial time for me as I wasn't getting any order. I was so frustrated at that time and but I stuck with it. I did whatever I can do to promote my GIG. I put a lot of time and afford on GIG research and other stuff. After 40 days of opening the account I got my first order from a organic knock. And now here I am. Please pray for me so that I can achieve the Top Rated Batch very soon. 

Thanks for reading. Happy Freelancing.

Emon Arefin

My GIG link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xyeBpq

Level 1.png

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 4

15 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

Hello Fiverr,

I am really happy to share with you my first official achievement on Fiverr. Yes, you guess it right, I have got my LEVEL ONE batch yesterday. It took me 80 days to reach this milestone. This short journey has been full of excitement and a lots of ups and down. First one month was the most crucial time for me as I wasn't getting any order. I was so frustrated at that time and but I stuck with it. I did whatever I can do to promote my GIG. I put a lot of time and afford on GIG research and other stuff. After 40 days of opening the account I got my first order from a organic knock. And now here I am. Please pray for me so that I can achieve the Top Rated Batch very soon. 

Emon Arefin

Level 1.png

Congratulations..Go more ahead.😍

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, emon_arefin said:

Hello Fiverr,

Emon Arefin

Level 1.png

congrats bro, your writing make us to stay motivated.

Thanks Brother

• Like 8