Can Sellers on Fiverr Trade Services or Do They Have to Cross Purchase?

ladyofknives

So I was wondering about this but I haven't seen it anywhere so I wanted some precise information on this.  Within the fields of work, there are certain people who excel in certain areas, and do not in others.  If I wanted to trade one of my writing gigs to someone else, let's say for art, or something else within the scope of Fiverr, can we do that on this site or is those kinds of transactions not allowed?  Why I think this would be really good is this builds brands, no one person can do everything for their brand.  So if a freelance writer offered someone a trade of their writing to fill out detailed information for a gig and in return get a logo, it could actually build up the site.  No to mention, I know very few other Freelancers well enough that I would one-hundred percent put my name out there to guarantee the work that comes from them (when you share their gigs), and if someone does that and the other freelancer does poorly, it can hurt your name.  Is this possible or no?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, ladyofknives said:

Is this possible or no?

Bartering/exchanging services through the platform not via orders? Is it possible? Yes. Is it supported and within the rules of Fiverr? No.

Fiverr is a marketplace which runs on the exchange of currency for services or products, not the exchange of favors or gig services for further favors or gig services. That doesn't mean that there couldn't be an instance of one seller requiring the services of another seller and the other seller realizing they could use the services of the first seller as well (confusing to write), and then both deciding to place an order with the other.

• Like 2