Why my Promoted GIG stop working?

abdheshkjha

Question

Hello Everyone!

I am very confused about promoted GIG, sometime it starts, sometime it stops.

I have checked my GIGs analytics and its perfect even the GIG statics is also good.

The clicks, impressions are also good. I am completing the order on time, getting good feedbacks with 4.9 star ratings still my promoted gig is not working.

If anyone can check what's wrong with my Profile or GIG and suggest me what I have to do, that would be great.

Thank You!

Profile Analytics.png

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Hello Everyone!

I am very confused about promoted GIG, sometime it starts, sometime it stops.

Fiverr rotates gigs in the search results all the time. You can't expect to be visible all the time. 

If you have promoted your gig (using Fiverr's paid promotion option) you get the chance to bid on clicks. If your bid is higher than that of other sellers in your category, it should increase your visibility. But even then, Fiverr is more likely to display a more relevant gig before yours, even if you paid for promotion, and the other seller didn't. 

To Fiverr, it's all about increasing their bottom line, and to do that, they will show the buyer gigs they think will succeed and land a sale. 

Hope this helps! :) 

• Like 4

I am Facing Same Problem 2nd time( 28 days running) now in last 3 months where GIGS are Unqualified for Promotion and have tanked down to last Pages in search.  Only Getting Five Star reviews. All Statistics are 100%. Not sure what additional metrics I need to qualify to be eligible again. Highly Confusing and Demotivating to see it after giving your 100% to all Orders.

• Like 4

On 8/28/2021 at 11:11 PM, smashradio said:

Fiverr rotates gigs in the search results all the time. You can't expect to be visible all the time. 

If you have promoted your gig (using Fiverr's paid promotion option) you get the chance to bid on clicks. If your bid is higher than that of other sellers in your category, it should increase your visibility. But even then, Fiverr is more likely to display a more relevant gig before yours, even if you paid for promotion, and the other seller didn't. 

To Fiverr, it's all about increasing their bottom line, and to do that, they will show the buyer gigs they think will succeed and land a sale. 

Hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you so much for this important information.

• Like 2

On 8/28/2021 at 2:55 PM, sahildesign1 said:

I am Facing Same Problem 2nd time( 28 days running) now in last 3 months where GIGS are Unqualified for Promotion and have tanked down to last Pages in search.  Only Getting Five Star reviews. All Statistics are 100%. Not sure what additional metrics I need to qualify to be eligible again. Highly Confusing and Demotivating to see it after giving your 100% to all Orders.

This is the same thing which has been happened with me. But now the gig promotion is working. thanks to Fiverr

• Like 1