How to start your fiverr career ?

Alright, so you are new to fiverr and want to start your career on fiverr. 

I will ask you what are you skilled in and why people will pay you for? If you already know that you have something great staff that you can provide worldwide through this platform then it's gonna be great to hear from you. Take mental preparation do your computer setup and make an environment where you can work days to days. 

Make your portfolio with your recent work that you have practiced. Create your fiverr account become a seller and make your first gig. Before doing that you must do some research about how the platform works, the fiverr TOS etc. Also do research on your competitors before starting your first gig. Wait and see how your gig performs in several weeks. If you don't get any better result just edit your gig or make a new one to see the result. 

If it do not works and keep doing this thing again and again and you will get your first buyer for sure. Deliver a great product to your client and try to earn a 5 star feedback to kickstart your gig to expand and be the successful freelancer on fiverr. 

There are more things that needed to know before you start but it's okay I will discuss those in a new post until then take take and stay happy !

Regards

Jakeya

• Like 15

On 8/28/2021 at 12:53 AM, shopify_expertj said:

Alright, so you are new to fiverr and want to start your career on fiverr. 

I will ask you what are you skilled in and why people will pay you for? If you already know that you have something great staff that you can provide worldwide through this platform then it's gonna be great to hear from you. Take mental preparation do your computer setup and make an environment where you can work days to days. 

Make your portfolio with your recent work that you have practiced. Create your fiverr account become a seller and make your first gig. Before doing that you must do some research about how the platform works, the fiverr TOS etc. Also do research on your competitors before starting your first gig. Wait and see how your gig performs in several weeks. If you don't get any better result just edit your gig or make a new one to see the result. 

If it do not works and keep doing this thing again and again and you will get your first buyer for sure. Deliver a great product to your client and try to earn a 5 star feedback to kickstart your gig to expand and be the successful freelancer on fiverr. 

There are more things that needed to know before you start but it's okay I will discuss those in a new post until then take take and stay happy !

Regards

Jakeya

❣️

• Like 3