Why is my fiverr gig not showing in search

market_nation

Rank Down or Gig Not Showing In Search Issue

This issue is quite common now on Fiverr Gigs When You Make Changes To Your Gig.
After editing the gig, most of the time the gig's are held for manual review by Fiverr Support Team.

Here is the step by step process how you can fix Fiverr Gig Not Showing In Search Issue.

Related Issues:

• Fiverr Gig Not Showing In Search
  • Fiverr Gig Gone From Search After Editing
  • Fiverr Gig Impression, Click Zero For Many Days
  • Fiverr Gig Rank Down Suddenly After Editing
  • No Order After Gig Editing
  • Does Editing Gigs Cause Rank To Fall?

Step 1:

Go to this link and select your gig to see if it went under manual review
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Screenshot:

Fix: Fiverr Gig Not Showing In Search After Edit Issue

Step 2

If It shows this message:

Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us, so we can check your Gig and help you out. 

Then Click on the Contact Us Button to submit a ticket.

image.thumb.png.e664f5ad4fe2223baf3a85c18df62912.png

Step 3

Submit Ticket This These Details (Your Can Simply Copy Paste These Also)

SUBJECT:

About Gig Not Showing In Search

DESCRIPTION:

Hi There,
One of my gigs is not appearing on the search and the status mentioned it requires manual review from the support team.
Kindly check that gig for me and let me know if there is anything that needs to be done to make it available on search.Thanks in Advance!
Regards,
[YOUR USERNAME]
  • SELECT YOUR GIG FROM THE DROPDOWN AGAIN.

image.thumb.png.dd94a8cb00c1cabe43e01788597160fb.png

Click Submit Request,

And Cheers! A support member will review your gig and your gig will be published within some hours 😄,
You will start seeing your gig on Search Results and your impression will also increase depending on the GIG's standing.

Best of luck,
Mohammad Ali Nijhoom

Digital Marketer & Shopify Expert

Edited by nijhoom
Updated some screenshots for better understanding
  • Like 22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hello every one i have same issue i am on seller one level i have completed my orders with 5 star ranking but since few days i can not find my gig on searching.

i contacted fiverr but thay said your all gigs are active but i can not find i am always on first page and first raw but now a days i am not on single raw i am so worried my click and impression comes down 

what should i do?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 10:21 AM, colourtastic said:

hello every one i have same issue i am on seller one level i have completed my orders with 5 star ranking but since few days i can not find my gig on searching.

i contacted fiverr but thay said your all gigs are active but i can not find i am always on first page and first raw but now a days i am not on single raw i am so worried my click and impression comes down 

what should i do?

has this been fixed?  When you search are you using the keywords that are in the title of the gig?  You sound like you know how this works but just curious.  I tried this yesterday and realized I had one keyword in one gig and a different one in the other.  I made changes to the titles.  I have no sales yet but still wanted to show in search.  Also, as a suggestion can you do the following: Forum Profile Update - If you scroll up to your forum profile username, click the dropdown, then profile.In the banner area, click “edit profile”, scroll down and there is a place you can add a link to your fiverr.com profile. This way other forum readers may see your selling profile and the gigs and provide feedback on changes you might make.

• Like 9

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...