how to get a good impression on fiver...?

emmawillz

how to get good impression and rating on my gigs....?

You need be Patience

Look after publish a gig you need minimum wait 7 days for reach after 7 days you can do two thing marketing your gig on social media like Facebook , Instagram , twitter. 

& must your gig need to be attractive. 

Remember 

• skill,
  • good communication ,
  • active online

Everything come after order no body can guess your skill , communication so use good gig image , write detail about gig , add detail FAQ.

Best of luck.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, md_abdul_kader6 said:

nonsense? but Why ???  if im wrong you can share the right way as im human so i do mistake , plz , im waiting

he is nothing but talk ...... just leave it ....... i have some close firends who has 46K plus review on thair gig ....... being online really helps ..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, md_abdul_kader6 said:

nonsense? but Why ???  if im wrong you can share the right way as im human so i do mistake , plz , im waiting

This has been debunked here on the forum literally hundreds and hundreds of times. Have you not read or searched it? Why is it necessary to spoonfeed you? 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Hi!

You can share gig link through various platforms to a targeted audience and get more clicks. And also stay online 24/7 and reply extra fast to the buyers!!!!!!

Send buyer request daily. Say your friends to message you through fiverr and reply them quickly🤑

• Like 1