A buyer gave me 2 star review and my gig position is getting lower day by day

thilinavp

hello everyone,

It has been about two months since I started working on fiver. I have had 42 5 star ratings until now and there was this one buyer who ordered saying he needed a large order with part by part delivery. in the middle of the order he said that he needed to complete the order and gave a 2 star rating.  and gave a bad review. in my defence I always offer revisions and he never complained about the project. his replys to the project was very positive until the end. now my gig has a 40+ 5 star ratings and only lesser rating is that 2 star. ever since I got that rating my gig is positioning lower and lower day by day  in the search results  and I don' t get much new buyers and only returning buyers. Is there any way that I can recover my gig from positioning lower? Is there another reason than the 2 star rating for my gig position( the gig was in the middle of first page in related searches and now it is in the middle of the second page and lowering day by day) . any advise for me? thanks in advance.

I went to your profile and read the buyer's review and your reply. You did a good job of explaining your side of the story. Your review average is still 4.9 and that is considered good. 

Remember the search results are fluid and where you see your gig is not where I will see it or where anyone else who looks for services in your niche. For example when I search for "edit video clips" I find your gig in the second position on the 3rd row. 

Keep providing the quality work you appear to do and you should get more orders in time. 

1 hour ago, dipankarbasak said:

At first you need to see wasn't your buyer happy with what you did? It is ofter forgotten by your buyer. Now you have to work more and more on that gig. If possible take any job with custom offer with that gig more and more. Then it will be solved. Be patience.

thank you for the advice. yes the buyer was happy until the point he completed the delivery and I always told him if there is anything to be changed, to let me know. 

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

I went to your profile and read the buyer's review and your reply. You did a good job of explaining your side of the story. Your review average is still 4.9 and that is considered good. 

Remember the search results are fluid and where you see your gig is not where I will see it or where anyone else who looks for services in your niche. For example when I search for "edit video clips" I find your gig in the second position on the 3rd row. 

Keep providing the quality work you appear to do and you should get more orders in time. 

thank you for your advice this explains a lot. I really appreciate it!

On 8/27/2021 at 10:29 PM, shahin764 said:

I'm facing right now this type of issue & My gig getting down day by day, It's really painful but we didn't find any way to improve overnight, So I think You should be patience & keep hard working

yes I now understand that  staying patient and doing the best for the buyers is the only way. thanks for your advise

Archived