Fraudulent Theft on Fivrr who are doing nothing about it

dianee76

A seller has stolen over £1500 via Fivrr(interestingly has asked me to purchase via another site too to spread the fee cause Fivrr had a limit on the amount he could charge). He never delivered! Keeps claiming he is moving country and cant work but I can see he is delivering or atleast receiving reviews from other buys for completed work! I have totally been scammed. He advised me that the 14day delivery for a website was too short a time and that I needed to say the job was complete after he assured me I could trust him!!!! I ordered this in NOVEMBER 2020! It's now late August 2021, so obviously I have no business website. What a total C**t. Absolutely furious.

7 minutes ago, dianee76 said:

A seller has stolen over £1500 via Fivrr(interestingly has asked me to purchase via another site too to spread the fee cause Fivrr had a limit on the amount he could charge). He never delivered! Keeps claiming he is moving country and cant work but I can see he is delivering or atleast receiving reviews from other buys for completed work! I have totally been scammed. He advised me that the 14day delivery for a website was too short a time and that I needed to say the job was complete after he assured me I could trust him!!!! I ordered this in NOVEMBER 2020! It's now late August 2021, so obviously I have no business website. What a total C**t. Absolutely furious.

First of all you did a BIG mistake to purchase outside Fiverr. Its strictly prohibited  by Fiverr TOS.

But you can do one thing, take some screenshot of outside payment and conversation, and contact Fiverr support. Hope they will take necessary action against that seller.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived