Could not verify my account's phone number...

notobook6

While trying to upload my gig, I needed to verify my account via phone number (Wich if that was not trouble already) Trying to verify my phone via SMS Message didn't work (Never got a message, even a day after), and verifying via Call either (Answered the call, and... Nothing. Tho, not being able to do a 2nd try doesn't makes the things better for me)

Has anyone got this issue too? Any solution avaliable? (I'm sorry for any typo)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

hi everyone, I signed up today and It wouldn't allow me to verify my phone number even though it was entered correctly, it said invalid number or something and it eventually disabled for 24 hours, I said okay no big deal, then started making my gig. I finished everything and the publish button is green and I can click it. The problem is it stays a draft and does not publish when I press it. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone know how to fix either of these problems?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue yet each time I attempt to verify whether via SMS or Call, my number never successfully passes––even though my cell phone is active, has a SIM card provided by my mobile provider, and the numbers were correctly entered! Anyone else facing this error? Customer support weren't of much help either! Help wanted please!

• Like 1