How to Offer Copy Writing Gig And Make A Killing - Even if You Don't Speak A word of English

Are you tired of paying people just to write flat boring words, only to depend on a talented Voice Over artist to bring them to life. 

We bring the piece to life, but the client had to pay some copywriter to rework the same tired copy. What really pissed me off is when I found out how much these "writers" are charging to simply rework the same tired old cliches. 

And that's why I'm really glad when I found out that there's a powerful technology that can do ALL that for you with just a few click of buttons.

It's that EASY. You simply deliver the finished script to your client and collect your payment.

No more paying someone to rework copy that they stole in the first place. Check it out here:    https://www.copy.ai/

• Like 9
  • Haha 7
  • Up 4

21 hours ago, newsmike said:

Are you tired of paying people just to write flat boring words, only to depend on a talented Voice Over artist to bring them to life. 

We bring the piece to life, but the client had to pay some copywriter to rework the same tired copy. What really pissed me off is when I found out how much these "writers" are charging to simply rework the same tired old cliches. 

And that's why I'm really glad when I found out that there's a powerful technology that can do ALL that for you with just a few click of buttons.

It's that EASY. You simply deliver the finished script to your client and collect your payment.

No more paying someone to rework copy that they stole in the first place. Check it out here:    https://www.copy.ai/

You nailed it, Mr. News! It pisses me off when I get a script and I can see that it's written by a human. What a waste of good AI!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

If you want to pick a different AI to write it here's some others to choose from: 😃

https://www.techradar.com/uk/best/ai-writer

I think this was talked about by one of the Fiverr TRS on youtube.

But in the Youtube videos (that were about the software from that link I think) the AI writers wrote badly and included stuff that wasn't true. Maybe they've been trained on stuff to guess what could come next in a sentence (eg. using GPT-3 language model) but it's not necessarily true for what you want it to create. So it might just create stuff that doesn't really make sense (or a few lines at a time might but not as a whole).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

But in the Youtube videos about I think the software from that link the AI writers wrote badly and included stuff that wasn't true.

So it is a substitute for the $5 copy writers?  😀

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, newsmike said:

So it is a substitute for the $5 copy writers?

Probably not 🙂

Based on the youtube videos about them I don't think they could actually be used to create proper, correct articles (at least not without lots of editing).

Maybe they could help with ideas though. Though like the voice over ones I think it's like a subscription so it's not a one-off fee (or most of them are), so it's probably not worth it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5