Make it possible to withdraw just a part of the earnings and not the whole amount.

jgregor

Why would you only want to withdraw a part of your earnings? Having earnings sitting on your Fiverr account poses a security risk to you. Besides, if you withdraw your funds, there's nothing stopping you from spending the earnings on Fiverr from your credit card or Paypal account, should you need it for purchases. 

I'm not sure why it isn't an option to withdraw just a part of your account credit, but I don't really see the need for it. 

• Like 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/26/2021 at 9:33 PM, smashradio said:

Besides, if you withdraw your funds, there's nothing stopping you from spending the earnings on Fiverr from your credit card or Paypal account, should you need it for purchases. 

There's a slight caveat to this. If you spend funds that are already on Fiverr, you don't need to pay processing fees. 

• Up 2

Just thought of another reason - tax purposes. The money is pretty much invisible for any government (except maybe the US/Israel, I guess?) until it hits your PayPal /bank account. If you keep the money on Fiverr, you don't have to pay taxes on it until you withdraw it, and it's perfectly safe. 

Sure, these may be edge cases, but there may be reasons to want to withdraw partially.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Up 2