Can anyone tell me what is the problem

design_crown

Hello hope you are fine and doing great actually there is an issue with my account my gig got deranked 8 months ago i thought it was the algorithm change but all other gigs of other persons are ranked again but mine is still at last yesterday i  notice that my profile shows that i deliver my last delivery 8 months ago when i ask from the customer support they didn't respond according to the problem you can see i deliver my orders that i got from my returning clients my actual last delivery is 6 days ago

8 month delivery again.JPG

If you delivered orders on Fiverr just a few days ago and it says 8 months ago, that's something you have to contact support about. I understand that you tried, and didn't get a sensible response. 

That's unfortunate. 

But we can't do anything to solve that for you here on the forum. It could be a bug. 

Best of luck!

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If you delivered orders on Fiverr just a few days ago and it says 8 months ago, that's something you have to contact support about. I understand that you tried, and didn't get a sensible response. 

That's unfortunate. 

But we can't do anything to solve that for you here on the forum. It could be a bug. 

Best of luck!

I agree with you.
According to the statement from @design_crown and screenshot, it's a technical problem.

Only CS team can solve this matter.

1 minute ago, design_crown said:

I agree but they didn't give me a proper response Do you think that may be it is a reason that my gig is not ranked again since 8 months @smashradio @seven_sign

I know it can be difficult to get a proper response from Support sometimes. 

It could be a reason. If you really did deliver orders recently, that's very strange. We can't say for sure if it's the cause of your problems. Only support can answer that. 

1 minute ago, design_crown said:

I agree but they didn't give me a proper response Do you think that may be it is a reason that my gig is not ranked again since 8 months @smashradio @seven_sign

Logically, I suspect because of a technical error, you're out of the map since 8 months.

How many times you contacted support for an update?
If not that much and already 48 hours passed, you can reply to that request (if still it's open)
Or you can create a new request from https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Also, please explain everything there.

@design_crownI checked your profile. On your gigs, it says your last delivery was six days ago, as you say. 

On your profile page, it says eight months. That's clearly a bug in the system. 

But if that is the reason for you not ranking? I have no idea. It could be something wrong in the stats... It seems very strange. 

Keep in mind that Fiverr rotates gigs in and out of the search results. That could be what's happening to you. But I don't think it's a coincidence that your gig was de-ranked eight months ago, and your profile says the last delivery was eight months ago at the same time. 

delivery time gig.JPG

Here's what I would do: 

Contact support again, but this time, explain the bug (that last delivery was 6 days ago, but your profile shows 8 months ago). Don't mention de-ranking or search results. Because when the support see complaining about not showing up in search, they will automatically trigger an auto-reply with mumbo jumbo about that, instead of actually taking a look at your issue. 

If they manage to solve the bug, maybe that will also solve your de-ranking issue. 

Also attaching screenshots showing the profile and what it shows on the gig page (the last 6 days) in the support ticket will probably help.

They might need to contact the developers about it/maybe asking if they can contact the developers about it could help.

It looks like the gig page its getting that data from one place and the profile is getting it from somewhere else (eg.a different table) or the profile is showing a cached/out of date version.

Maybe customer support can run a fix on they account for now once they see the problem (if they can) but for in future it's seems like it's a bug that the developers need to fix.

6 hours ago, design_crown said:

Hello hope you are fine and doing great actually there is an issue with my account my gig got deranked 8 months ago i thought it was the algorithm change but all other gigs of other persons are ranked again but mine is still at last yesterday i  notice that my profile shows that i deliver my last delivery 8 months ago when i ask from the customer support they didn't respond according to the problem you can see i deliver my orders that i got from my returning clients my actual last delivery is 6 days ago

It is probably due to private rating or using someone else artworks , anyways I think it because of low quality products, not sure though.

6 hours ago, design_crown said:

Sorry but I checked your gig and your designs are really in low quality and that is the reason you are deranked, Fiverr wants to get more and more clients by satisfying them and that wil not happen by low quality gigs.

16 hours ago, design_crown said:

I think buyer asked for revision and it's still ongoing... That's why it's still showing you that you delivered 8 Month ago...

38 minutes ago, design_crown said:

Mam it is not against fiverr TOS to have multiple gigs on same account of same offer

It is. It is against fiverr TOS to have duplicated gigs 🤦‍♀️ Be ready for them to be removed sooner or later. And that even might be a reason why your gigs are derankes now. 

Archived