22 hours ago, thushanxeno said:

our Buyers , Your Clients are like Gods. Then Communicate with them very calmly..

No. No no no no. 

Why not? 

Because !I! am the one with the talent that THEY need. Is it important to be polite? SURE. I'd never be rude to anyone (...fine, maybe to some spammers...)

But buyers being Gods...? Come on... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, katakatica said:

No. No no no no. 

Why not? 

Because !I! am the one with the talent that THEY need. Is it important to be polite? SURE. I'd never be rude to anyone (...fine, maybe to some spammers...)

But buyers being Gods...? Come on... 

Yes. Talent is needed to show your past work and your current works.  But I'm showing there Personality with behaviors🙂

4 minutes ago, thushanxeno said:

But I'm showing there Personality with behaviors

Some of them do act like they've painted the sky... but saying that they should be treated that way is going a tad too far. I do understand that customer service is quite important, but encouraging people to be 'too nice' isn't that good. (even when I had no buyers and was starting out, I expected to be respected. It's basic HUMAN decency.) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

Some of them do act like they've painted the sky... but saying that they should be treated that way is going a tad too far. I do understand that customer service is quite important, but encouraging people to be 'too nice' isn't that good. (even when I had no buyers and was starting out, I expected to be respected. It's basic HUMAN decency.) 

But we need  Introduce our Fiverr Platform  clients to new sellers like that. Then they Communicate with the Clients calmly. New sellers will not get TOS and BAD reviews Following that step. I mentioned that.

• Like 1