Bad experience from Fiverr

Hello forum friends,

7 days ago. My old acc was disabled temporarily, then I tried to login, but its not working. I contacted customer support, which is the issue to disable my acc. They said to me, for term & violation your account is permanently disabled. And they said, I'm using 2 accounts with my one IP address. But I have no account without this one what they disabled. I said them to forward me to the activities so I could understand what was the next one. But then don't reply me and mark as solved. I'm very sad for it. I want to know it cause, when I creat another one and then they can disable my new one for this same violation, what I don't know. 

Now I'm using my new account. I created it yesterday night, and don't rech 24 hours, but I get an order for 20$ direct without any buyer request. I'm so happy, But unhappy also, if they do same problem, what I will do then.😌

I want a best suggestion for this problem.

Thanks

4 hours ago, designbuzzbd99 said:

Hello forum friends,

7 days ago. My old acc was disabled temporarily, then I tried to login, but its not working. I contacted customer support, which is the issue to disable my acc. They said to me, for term & violation your account is permanently disabled. And they said, I'm using 2 accounts with my one IP address. But I have no account without this one what they disabled. I said them to forward me to the activities so I could understand what was the next one. But then don't reply me and mark as solved. I'm very sad for it. I want to know it cause, when I creat another one and then they can disable my new one for this same violation, what I don't know. 

Now I'm using my new account. I created it yesterday night, and don't rech 24 hours, but I get an order for 20$ direct without any buyer request. I'm so happy, But unhappy also, if they do same problem, what I will do then.😌

I want a best suggestion for this problem.

Thanks

Welcome to Fiverr community and don't loose hope.

4 hours ago, designbuzzbd99 said:

Now I'm using my new account.

Creating a new account without Fiverr's permission is against the Terms of Service. This account will likely get banned as well. Either you don't undertsand the rules or feel as if they don't apply to you.

Archived