CHEAP AND TRICKY Person

sheikhmahamud

5 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. 😂 I just really liked what you said and thought it was helpful. 

Thanks! :D 

Haha - it was my bad for misreading the post. Good thing I checked it again before posting my rant. :D 

5 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

You're worrying too much about reviews for someone who has so many and with such a high review score. It's time to stand up for your self. You're a professional: always be polite but firm about what you agreed on. If they want to leave a bad review, you can simply explain in your response what happened. 

Read this:

Now stop worrying and don't let customers bully you. You might even think about raising your prices a bit so that they start respecting you even more.

Hit it right out of the park there 😂

On 8/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, sheikhmahamud said:

Cause they threat you to cancel order... Or after completing they will give negative feedback...

If a buyer ever threatens you like this, flag the message and report it to CS immediately. You can't go back in time to prevent yourself having to work with this person, but you can help make sure they're held accountable for breaking the ToS.

20 hours ago, smashradio said:

Selling cheap gigs at laughable prices and offering free revisions opens you up to a world of trouble. You've put yourself in that position. Now that you've had a bad experience with it, learn from it, and move on. 

What have we learned? 

• Cheap gigs attracts bad buyers. 
  • Free revisions make bad buyers into flesh-eating dragons. 
  • Bad buyers are no fun to work with. 
  • I don't like dragons. 

Solution? 

• Increase the price. 
  • Don't offer unlimited revisions. 
  • Say no if the buyer tries to take advantage of you. 
  • Agree on everything before the project starts, make sure your buyer also understands what is included and what's not. 
  • Deal with negative reviews appropriately. Tell your side of the story in a professional manner, learn from the feedback and mistakes (even when the feedback is unfair)

Yes... I will try to follow your suggestions...

But you know @enunciator he already told a very true word...

6 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

If a buyer ever threatens you like this, flag the message and report it to CS immediately. You can't go back in time to prevent yourself having to work with this person, but you can help make sure they're held accountable for breaking the ToS.

yes... I do this type of actions... But you know it's do nothing... 

Suppose, If the buyer get banned... He/ She can open another id for same service...

Then, what is the value for me to take action against them? my order is already gone... Got negative review or got canceled after delivering the file that client said i loved the final result...

just my opinion... Maybe I'm wrong...

Archived