use Auto-Refresher

Is that right to use Auto-Refresh Extensions?

Hope you are doing well , using any sort of extension is against the rules of TOS. Kindly read carefully fiverr TOS. Fiverr strongly discourage to use any tools/tricks within their platform. So better if you avoid these types of extensions. So. my suggestion is Never Use any Auto refresher.

Otherwise ,Fiverr can ban you with out any warn !

• Like 6

On 8/26/2021 at 8:37 PM, shauncosta101 said:

Is that right to use Auto-Refresh Extensions?

You will be banned in a hour. ☝️I suggest you check out the who is giving the advice in this forum. Mostly people with 0 orders spamming about stay online which is bullshit and seemingly didn't work for them either.  🤦‍♂️

• Like 5

Recently Fiverr had a bug that it shows the Sellers as offline then though they are online but this bug has been fixed now so it is strongly recommended to do the work on Fiverr organically because nobody need this type of extensions now.

• Like 7

On 8/27/2021 at 3:19 AM, smashradio said:

You will get banned for doing so. It's against the terms on Fiverr. You're not meant to be online when you're not actually online. And there's no reason to be online 24/7. That's not the way to succeed, so there's no point in using one in the first place. 

Good, I think now everyone be allert for using auto-refress

Edited by rakibul717
unfortunatly the post is hidden
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, excelravi said:

I am thinking is it right to use this extension. 🙂

No it is wrong, because you are using it to be dishonest. If you are willing to lie about your online status, what else are you willing to lie about to get sales?

• Like 6