My gig dose not appear in search

kowserahmed1

I am a new seller.I have published 5Gigs. Every gig active. but when I check my gig from Help and support center one Instagram Promotional Gig shows this message: Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.
I have already contacted the support team they take a review and rejects my gig. Now I open again same topic gig but its still same topic message. Please suggest to me what cam I do

ty.PNG.51078c56ea017c592faaf24cddfbecc6.PNG
ty824×306 17.1 KB

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, until and unless buyer specifically ask you so. But you should keep in mind that, it should be a business talk. Don't get too causal with it. Would recommend to go with English. If any issues arises, the CS team should be able to understand and help you in the same. 

On 7/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, kowserahmed1 said:

Can I send a message in a local language if the buyer understands my local language?

Is the buyer messaging you in your native language or a language other than English? If so, it would seem that it would be easier for the both of you to communicate in your native tongue or this language you both seem to understand.

GG

@kowserahmed1 If your buyer is messaging you in a different language and if he is feeling comfortable with his language you can. But, if the buyer is messaging you in english then if he is feeling comfortable with it so, why will you talk with him in another language? If the buyer is wanting to chat with you in the other language and you know that language you can chat with him. Talk in English only if you only know english. 

It is good if the both of you understand the native language. But the seller shouldn't be the one to start it, rather,respond in that native language if that is what the buyer has used.

Note; the native language is for both of you. So if there is a problem that you want cs to look into, they would find it hard to understand what you both have discussed. So English language is better

• 1 month later...

Hi, Fiverr community what's up? I think everyone is well. 
I am a new seller. I have already reply 500 plus buyer requests. But I have not got any message or order. Please help me to find out my weakness.
My niche is Digital Marketing. Here is my Fiverr seller profile.
I hope everyone tries to help me.🙂

Thank you.

Provide a Compelling Description

Gig descriptions need to be well structured and should be on point. The buyer should understand what exactly is the thing that you are selling.

Break your paragraphs and do it in bullet points. This can make people read your description.

Also, look out for spelling and grammar mistakes, you don’t want that to happen if you are selling services like content writing and other writing-related stuff.

If you have extra work samples to showcase which can’t be included in the media tab, you can give a link here in the description where you have uploaded those files (Google drive, your website, or anywhere.).

A guarantee is another thing that people look for before buying a gig. Try providing a money-back guarantee if they are not satisfied. A mutual cancellation can be done on Fiverr which refunds the money back to the customer.

I don't know if this extension is allowed by Fiverr or not, but I do know that Fiverr does not like anything that changes how Fiverr works. 

This is what I found in the Terms of Service: 

"Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; "

Unless Fiverr has specifically allowed this extension (and I doubt if they have done so) it would violate the following: 

It's a mod/third party software designed to modify the site. 

In other words: I'd say this violates the terms of service, and could land you in trouble. I recommend to not use it. 

Archived