About an extension

kowserahmed1

I don't know if this extension is allowed by Fiverr or not, but I do know that Fiverr does not like anything that changes how Fiverr works. 

This is what I found in the Terms of Service: 

"Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute, transmit, display, create derivative works, publish or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices; (iv) use automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Site; "

Unless Fiverr has specifically allowed this extension (and I doubt if they have done so) it would violate the following: 

It's a mod/third party software designed to modify the site. 

In other words: I'd say this violates the terms of service, and could land you in trouble. I recommend to not use it. 

• Like 2