New seller in Fiverr

shuvo1012

Assalamu alikum.My name Is Mostofa Shahariar Shuvo.I am a new member in fiverr. I open the fiverr Three gigs and my niche is graphic design.Of my three gigs,the impression of two gig very less and very few click.i can get any work with buyer request.I am vary depress about this situation.Please give me suggestion how can i improve my gig and quickly order form in fiverr.

Please check my account than talk my.My account link  problem.https://www.fiverr.com/shuvo1012?up_rollout=true

Thank you

• Like 7

Umm..... it's only been three days. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. How soon you might earn your orders, depends entirely upon how effective you are at connecting your services to the target customers who need what you have to offer.

Who are your target customers, and how can you serve them? 

• Like 12

On 8/25/2021 at 6:56 AM, shuvo1012 said:

I have not received any buyer request for some days.

please tell me why is this happening...?

It is likely that there are no buyer requests that you qualify to respond to. When there are BRs available, they will be posted for your purusal.

Please keep in mind too, it is unwise to expect the buyer request section to be your only source of orders. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Optimise your profile as best you can. 

I don't even bother with buyer requests – it's too competitive, and I find the buyer always has too low of a budget. 

Put the time you'd spend filling in buyer requests into creating a video for your gig, refining your gig description, getting samples up there, and making your pictures clean and professional 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 8/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, designer_luxury said:

I think when you level up then you can receive buyer request. Because as a newbie fiverr can't send you any buyer request.

Who says Apu, in the beginning I got a lot of buyer requests but now it is not coming

On 8/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, jtoner101 said:

Optimise your profile as best you can. 

I don't even bother with buyer requests – it's too competitive, and I find the buyer always has too low of a budget. 

Put the time you'd spend filling in buyer requests into creating a video for your gig, refining your gig description, getting samples up there, and making your pictures clean and professional 🙂

I am giving time my gig,impression good But the request is not coming buyer

• Like 9

3 hours ago, shuvo1012 said:

Assalamu alaikum.I Created a new gig and i want to make a video for my new gig but i don't know about this video.I want to ask two question....?

1.How long will the video be ?

2.How many MB will it be ?

Walaikum Assalam. If video is provided in Gig, the rank helps.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, shuvo1012 said:

Assalamu alaikum.I Created a new gig and i want to make a video for my new gig but i don't know about this video.I want to ask two question....?

1.How long will the video be ?

2.How many MB will it be ?

I recommend keeping it below one minute. 75 seconds is max. 

Film it with your phone or camera horizontal, not upright. 

Make sure you have good lighting and no echo in the room. 

Dress nicely. 

If you aren't good on camera, some gig categories can use animations with the same level of success. 

Keep in mind that if your English isn't good, you need to practice. If a buyer clicks play and hears very poor English, your video will do more harm than good. 

Your video should be maximum 50 MB before you upload it to Fiverr. 

Hope this helps!

Walaikum Assalam. 

800x518_smartphone_portrait_vs_landscape_orientation.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2021 at 2:28 AM, smashradio said:

I recommend keeping it below one minute. 75 seconds is max. 

Film it with your phone or camera horizontal, not upright. 

Make sure you have good lighting and no echo in the room. 

Dress nicely. 

If you aren't good on camera, some gig categories can use animations with the same level of success. 

Keep in mind that if your English isn't good, you need to practice. If a buyer clicks play and hears very poor English, your video will do more harm than good. 

Your video should be maximum 50 MB before you upload it to Fiverr. 

Hope this helps!

Walaikum Assalam. 

800x518_smartphone_portrait_vs_landscape_orientation.png

Thank you so much

• Like 1

6 hours ago, enunciator said:

A good image is preferable to a terrible video. Just keep that in mind.

Indeed. If the video is bad, it can do more harm than good. In the voice over category I find it hard to get good audio quality on gig videos, so I use a thumbnail and demo there instead. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1