SPAM, Trust Levels and topic "clean up"

mjensen415

On 9/18/2021 at 4:01 PM, smashradio said:

So how about adding a new rank to the forum? Call it "operator" or something (I know, I miss the IRC days), and give that role the option to hide any topic/post from the front page of the forum that isn't conducive to the quality of the forum or actual questions. Let the operators move posts to their correct category as well.

Soooo... 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 6:32 AM, gajuseidi said:

I got this message after replying to ONE post. 😄

fe.jpg

Did that ever stop happening to you?

Someone here taught me how to continue conversations with people on personal feeds, as those interactions were not counted in the five post limit. Now, as of a few days ago, I'm pretty sure that they are, too.

Guest tamimh1114

Right, That's why we find very random post and unnecessary reaction to forum it's not helpful for us. What we want is real use of the forum for relevant information.

The other day, one of my well-thought out responses was put in moderation. I have NO idea why, except when I edited it slightly to not have "24/7" in the content, it went through immediately. Why was my comment with that term moderated when it was NOT advocating staying on that long, and so many who do suggest that are posted every single day.

Also... the dozens of AOL phone number spam messages showing up in the past two hours clearly show how tight the forum is against spam. Good grief.

It was hard to get through all those topics before. And now it's a nightmare. 

What I like is the total absence of community here. 

Every community I know is driven by its members, who are actively involved in its life. 

They post interesting things, they get rewarded, they enforce the rules, and make it happen. I am an active member of a travel forum (no links). It is moderated by its members, and it's one of the best places I know. Members help each other, they can give you a tip, they can guide you, as well as ban users violating rules. 

Will we see something like that ever? What is the point of being a part of Fiverr Forum now?

Even on Facebook page, there are representatives, who talk and reply. 

Here... It's obvious.  

2021-10-27_01-22-16.thumb.png.e7668e689e258158f8fbe5bc78dcd23f.png

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 10:56 PM, vickiespencer said:

Bravo! Bravo!  👏    👏  👏 💐

⬆️ This needs to be said in BIG letters, because I think that many who participate in the FF do so merely to gain gig rank! 🙄

I think a lot. When I look at comments of some forum posts Its just like commenting or liking for sake without any context. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:21 PM, mandyzines said:

Did that ever stop happening to you?

Someone here taught me how to continue conversations with people on personal feeds, as those interactions were not counted in the five post limit. Now, as of a few days ago, I'm pretty sure that they are, too.

Exactly. I had a user who contacted me via chat and I havent been able to post him a reply. Also while answering to a forum topic. LIMIT was reached and I could able to reply it too.

Archived