Anybody here can help me, How is order cancellation works?

darudulislam13

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

There are someone wrongly place order to my gigs and before I see that Fiverr itself has cancelled the order. Because of this incident now my order completion showing 86%  although immediate right after that incident (a few days ago) it was showing 92% . 

How to ask Fiverr to solve this problem.

There are someone wrongly place order to my gigs and before I see that Fiverr itself has cancelled the order. Because of this incident now my order completion showing 86%  although immediate right after that incident (a few days ago) it was showing 92% . 

order cancelled by Fiverr.PNG

56 minutes ago, darudulislam13 said:

I see that Fiverr itself has cancelled the order. Because of this incident now my order completion showing 86%  although immediate right after that incident (a few days ago) it was showing 92% . 

You can solve this be completing more orders, on time. The more orders you complete, on time, the higher your completion rating will rise. You can also wait 60 days for these cancellations to not longer be affecting your current completion rate.

Hey. 

First of all, it's not allowed to share usernames on the forum like that. You should remove the photo or censor out the name of your buyer. 

You have to reach out to customer support about this. There's very little anyone on the forum can do about your cancellation rate. All you can do is to deliver your orders on time as @jonbaas explained, to get your stats up again. 

You could reach out to customer support and ask them if there's anything they can do about it, since the order was placed by mistake, but somehow, I doubt that they can/will do anything about it. But it's worth a shot! :) 

Best of luck!

On 8/26/2021 at 12:29 AM, darudulislam13 said:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

On 8/26/2021 at 5:22 AM, smashradio said:

Hey. 

First of all, it's not allowed to share usernames on the forum like that. You should remove the photo or censor out the name of your buyer. 

You have to reach out to customer support about this. There's very little anyone on the forum can do about your cancellation rate. All you can do is to deliver your orders on time as @jonbaas explained, to get your stats up again. 

You could reach out to customer support and ask them if there's anything they can do about it, since the order was placed by mistake, but somehow, I doubt that they can/will do anything about it. But it's worth a shot! 🙂

Best of luck!

Thank you very much for your advice. I have no idea that I shouldn't share the buyer name. Now I wanna remove the photo but I don't even know how to edit my post. I am trying to do this but I couldn't do it. If you don't mind could you tell how to do it. Thanks aging for your time. 

Archived