My Journey of Top Rated Seller

funzoft

When I started working on Fiverr in June 2018 without proper guidance and tutor. Because at that time couldn't found any proper professional who was working on Fiverr in my circle. I took it not too seriously for the first few months because was not getting any proper orders. But when I realized that not have any more options except Fiverr. Then struggled hard day and night with proper plans. At start first started working to survive and now have become Top Rated Seller at Fiverr.

When I saw yesterday's notification on my mobile “Congratulations! You’re a Top Rated Seller!” was blasted over the screen as I unlocked it. I gasped. “What? That can’t be true…” I checked my profile. Sure enough. The badge was there.

At the start, it was looking $5 job at Fiverr but BIG THINGS OFTEN HAVE SMALL OPENINGS!

Really it's true:

THE BEST VIEW COMES AFTER THE HARDEST CLIMB

Sometimes it always seems impossible but how much you are stronger than you think.

So don't lose your hope failure is not the opposite of success it's part of success.
Move forward with proper plans because a goal without a plan is just a wish. Make today great because a little progress each day adds up to big results.

Edited by funzoft
  • Like 7
  • Congrats! 4

• funzoft changed the title to My Journey of Top Rated Seller