conflict after order completion

abida022

It's difficult to be specific since you didn't include any information about what happend, other than "he said to add more work or close it with conflict". 

The best thing to do is to communicate with your buyer. What exactly is he asking you to do? Was the buyer unhappy with your delivery? If so, why? 

Sometimes it can be nice to be flexible. For example, if a buyer notices a mistake in my delivery a week later, I'll be happy to correct it for free if it was my fault. 

On the other hand, if the buyer comes asking me to do more work, for free, I would stand my ground and say no. 

If the buyer wants you to do more work, they have to pay for your time and effort, as long as you delivered what you agreed upon. 

What do you mean exactly, by "close it with conflict"? Did your buyer threaten to leave a negative review if you didn't do more work? If so, that's not allowed, and you should contact customer support about it. 

I hope this helps! 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

It's difficult to be specific since you didn't include any information about what happend, other than "he said to add more work or close it with conflict". 

The best thing to do is to communicate with your buyer. What exactly is he asking you to do? Was the buyer unhappy with your delivery? If so, why? 

Sometimes it can be nice to be flexible. For example, if a buyer notices a mistake in my delivery a week later, I'll be happy to correct it for free if it was my fault. 

On the other hand, if the buyer comes asking me to do more work, for free, I would stand my ground and say no. 

If the buyer wants you to do more work, they have to pay for your time and effort, as long as you delivered what you agreed upon. 

What do you mean exactly, by "close it with conflict"? Did your buyer threaten to leave a negative review if you didn't do more work? If so, that's not allowed, and you should contact customer support about it. 

I hope this helps! 

You always explain well ❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, smashradio said:

I hope this helps! 

Yup thats it

• Like 2

On 8/26/2021 at 2:45 AM, smashradio said:

I hope this helps! 

On 8/26/2021 at 3:17 PM, ubaidrehman321 said:

Yup thats it! He added more work after completion of actual order as I have done his previous work before delivery time. And he excused he did bad with me. still he created conflict and took back his order pending payment after 4-5 days.

• Like 1