Jump to content

How Can I maintain My Review or Profile Rating?


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, shauncosta101 said:

Any one can Help or Suggest to me. I will be thankful to you for your suggestion.

I think the only way to do that is - 'Make Your Client Happy With Your Work'. That will force the buyer to give you ratings and so that your profile will be being continued to prosper. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, miraz_meher said:

That will force the buyer to give you ratings and so that your profile will be being continued to prosper. 

Buyers are, in no way, forced to "give you ratings". You cannot ask for reviews, nor are buyers required to post any. Just be a great seller, and the buyer can decide whether he/she wants to leave a voluntary review.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, shauncosta101 said:

Any one can Help or Suggest to me. I will be thankful to you for your suggestion.

The buyer gives reviews based on your entire presentation and work. So you always try to impress your customers through proper communication and give them the best service.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Buyers are, in no way, forced to "give you ratings". You cannot ask for reviews, nor are buyers required to post any. Just be a great seller, and the buyer can decide whether he/she wants to leave a voluntary review.

You have got me wrong. I havn't said that, Seller will ask for review rather I have said that If you satisfy your client the chance of getting  review is higher. May be, my word selection was poor to do the proper job. Anyway, never mind.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...