without buyer request how I get work and go forward?

bashahin14

Figure out who your target customers are, understand their needs, research to learn where those target customers are located, and then go to those places, and encourage those target customers to hire you. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders. YOU are responsible for building your own success.

What are your business goals, and what steps are you taking to achieve them?

17 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Figure out who your target customers are, understand their needs, research to learn where those target customers are located, and then go to those places, and encourage those target customers to hire you. It is not Fiverr's job to make sure you have orders. YOU are responsible for building your own success.

my steps will be more active on social sites to reach my targeted customers.
thank you for your important speech.

17 hours ago, jonbaas said:

nice suggestion

5 hours ago, bashahin14 said:

my steps will be more active on social sites to reach my targeted customers.

Is social media where all of your target customers are located? Are you already friends with all of your customers? If not, then posting your links to your personal friends and family on social media will not result in sales. Your friends and family are not your target customers. 

It never ceases to amaze me how little most people know about social media.

47 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Is social media where all of your target customers are located? Are you already friends with all of your customers? If not, then posting your links to your personal friends and family on social media will not result in sales. Your friends and family are not your target customers. 

It never ceases to amaze me how little most people know about social media.

nope its not little, why i'm going to share this with my personal profile ,I will share this twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram as well as.
with a professional look.

1 hour ago, bashahin14 said:

i'm going to share this with my personal profile

Like I said, the people connected to your personal profile ARE NOT YOUR TARGET CUSTOMERS. They are not going to drive your sales, business, or success. You NEED to find the people -- whom you do not know -- who absolutely must have your service. Those people are the only people who will hire you, and drive you toward multiple sales. So far, it does not appear that you are, in any way, connected to these people.

For Pete's sake, target your promotion to the exact people who need to hire you. Putting random gig links in random social media posts is not how you build a business. The lazy "I want anyone to hire me" approach will lead to failure as a freelancer.

1 hour ago, bashahin14 said:

I will share this twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram as well as.
with a professional look.

It doesn't matter what kind of look you use, if your target customers are not already connected to you on these social sites, you're wasting your time. If you want orders, you need to target your promotional efforts to the people who need your service(s). Please do not be a lazy minimal-effort freelancer.

Archived