Answer all their queries, Communicatat to your customer that you are always approachable and they can contact you verry easily for small or large questions.....

Go out of the way....

Surprise them.....

keep your promise....

Be spontaneous....

Treat them as

thanks for read i am new seller on fiverr

• Like 22
  • Confused 5
  • Thanks 1

Delivering on what you promise should come as no surprise to your customers. It should be a given. 

By "go out of the way" I assume you mean "go out of one's way", - also known as making a special effort and doing more than what's asked of you. This can be a good idea: under-promise, over-deliver. 

About being spontaneous - what exactly do you mean? In my experience, buyers like safety, security, knowing what they are getting, and not random mumbo jumbo. 

"Tream them as"... what? Treat them as.. royals? VIP customers? You didn't complete your sentence. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, creative_sabuj said:

Communicatat to your customer that you are always approachable

I had to tell a customer last week 'sorry, I'm hopping on a boat to do a spontaneous cruise to an island'. 

Didn't lose their business (...but, they did say they were jealous...hm.)

It IS important to have good communication skills, but drawing the 'line' is much more important. Instead of your advice why not try:
1. Offer something unique that others haven't thought of just yet - and something that you can actually DO. 

2. Improve your English skills/communication skills in the languages you speak

3. Know your worth and your limit - don't sell your soul for 5 dollars. 

4. Treat your customer like you'd want to be treated by people you'd order from. 

(...I can't come up with number 5, still exhausted from travelling... OH, learn new skills, I guess?)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, creative_sabuj said:
10 hours ago, avj113 said:

Why are you attempting to give tips if you're a new seller?

I have been working outside the marketplace for almost 3 years and I am sharing that expriance but i am new one fiverr community

Yeah, sure... 🙄 That's why once again you're stealing other people's content and passing it as yours😡

Content stolen from https://www.mycustomer.com/community/blogs/sawaram/6-unique-ways-to-impress-your-customer

msp.jpg

• Like 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

As @maitasun has mentioned, stealing other people's posts without attribution is really not a great look.

In addition, what makes you feel competent to give advice on customer service? You have no orders on your profile, yet you feel like you can give advice on how to treat customers.

Edited by gajuseidi
  • Like 3
  • Up 3

On 8/25/2021 at 6:41 AM, smashradio said:

"Tream them as"... what? Treat them as.. royals? VIP customers? You didn't complete your sentence. 

Mr. Smash,

Not sure it is even his sentence. He is copy/pasting these type of things almost daily, in an attempt to appear as an "expert", (which is failing miserably), or more likely in the mistaken belief that he will "rank his gig."

Coctco dear

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, randomx007 said:

Thank You For The Valuable Information

It is not valuable. if you read the comments, it is useless, stolen garbage. Whay are you thanking him? It will not "rank your gig."

• Like 4