Hi Friends Good Morning,

I'm so disappointed with my gigs, Im not getting any work on this and for a while, there is no buyer request too and my impressions are decreasing day by day. I don't know what this problem is if it's about the gig or what. Can anyone help me with this?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

The problem is, you aren't connecting to your target customers. You need to figure out ways -- that work for you -- in which you can reach out to your target customers, interest them in your services, and convince them to hire you. 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, abusaeed7171 said:

You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

No! That is not how Fiverr works. Outside off-site promotion has absolutely NOTHING do to with impressions. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Impressions are an on-site metric only.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

The problem is, you aren't connecting to your target customers. You need to figure out ways -- that work for you -- in which you can reach out to your target customers, interest them in your services, and convince them to hire you. 

Right

• Like 5

I suggest you to improve your gig title, gig images (you didn't mention the before after label/ also retouched/edited images comes to right side usually.)

And also your gig images seems a simple task what can be done by mobile apps easily.

I believe you will not get any/that much work with this types of service.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dipankarbasak said:

share your gig in many social media.

Seriously? What did I just write, two comments above yours? Here, I'll quote it for you -- in case you missed it:

13 hours ago, jonbaas said:

No! That is not how Fiverr works. Outside off-site promotion has absolutely NOTHING do to with impressions. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Impressions are an on-site metric only.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I suggest you to improve your gig title, gig images (you didn't mention the before after label/ also retouched/edited images comes to right side usually.)

And also your gig images seems a simple task what can be done by mobile apps easily.

I believe you will not get any/that much work with this types of service.

Thank you

• Like 1