At Last I earn 1k

16 hours ago, monirthuin said:

Thanks For almighty Allah. I am finally earn 1000 in Fiverr. I Tip For all Never loose your target. it will come. So try again and again. Success will come one day. 

Congratulations

I wish you success in freelancing. Thanks.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, monirthuin said:

Thanks For almighty Allah. I am finally earn 1000 in Fiverr. I Tip For all Never loose your target. it will come. So try again and again. Success will come one day. 

Massallah 😍❤️

• Like 2

18 hours ago, monirthuin said:

sir congratulations.please tell us how you got so many work and tell us the techniques to get your work.

• Like 2

It's hard to keep up a constant effort on your target ..... when i was mentaly prepearing about strating on fiverr ..... i set a time period of 6 month that i won't be getting any order ... and it's ok it takes time to reach out to the potential client.... but yet it's just been 20 days since i have uploaded my gig on fiverr and am already depressed but again again i kept myself in an understanding that one day an order will come and i will give my top to bottom on that order i will get a five star review and my gig will rank ............. i am happy for your sucess may you be a toprated on day ....... it really keeps us motivated.... thank you

Edited by riaduddinamin
  • Like 2