can i sell already made android game on fiverr ?

stickylab

24 minutes ago, stickylab said:

its on playstore and then if i sell them i will give all the data , the game the source etc ? can i ?

I would say yes... HOWEVER what if you have multiple orders ? Does that mean that all your customers will receive the same thing ? Is this a one time sale or ? Perhaps customize it for every customer might work ... Best thing to do is to ask support perhaps 

31 minutes ago, cre8iveartwork said:

I would say yes... HOWEVER what if you have multiple orders ? Does that mean that all your customers will receive the same thing ? Is this a one time sale or ? Perhaps customize it for every customer might work ... Best thing to do is to ask support perhaps 

only one game ,, it has 149K installers ,,,it can develop money cause i put ads on it ,, 

the thing is , i want to sell my game on playstore ,

i have a game on playstore ,i m planning to sell it , only 1 game , if buyyer buy my game ,then i will give , source code + keystore  + edit the app unit id of the game ,putting buyers app it to the game transfer the app onplaystore to their developer console , 

thats it , am i allowed to make this gig ? 

4 minutes ago, stickylab said:

only one game ,, it has 149K installers ,,,it can develop money cause i put ads on it ,, 

the thing is , i want to sell my game on playstore ,

Note that what you sell on Fiverr technically will be owned by the buyer after the buyer accepts the delivery. Based on how you explained the situation, seems like you can probably just sell it once here. Unless that was you were planning to sell it multiple times I guess that's fine.

Archived