i have no buyer request please solution

mitanell97

Question

5 answers to this question

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, imdashik33 said:

At this time, you can be active here regularly

Incorrect advice. Active here is fiverr forum won't have any effect on your gig performance.

Plus..., you offer a rare services. I doubt you could find buyer request easily.

Instead of worrying about buyer request.., try to maximize your gigs.

I never send a buyer request but still manage to get a daily order.

Here is my honest reviews:

1. You music talent is pretty good. BUT..., the sound is not top notch. Especially the piano. Doesn't balance.

2. The problem is.., HOW BUYER KNOW THAT this 100% original - your own works? Please note that you can't just mix from other people works

Based on what i saw.., people will think that you only combine and mix from other sources.

3.  GIG descriptions is bad and too short.

Suggestions:

Watch this free course provided by Fiverr:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Incorrect advice. Active here is fiverr forum won't have any effect on your gig performance.

Plus..., you offer a rare services. I doubt you could find buyer request easily.

Instead of worrying about buyer request.., try to maximize your gigs.

I never send a buyer request but still manage to get a daily order.

Here is my honest reviews:

1. You music talent is pretty good. BUT..., the sound is not top notch. Especially the piano. Doesn't balance.

2. The problem is.., HOW BUYER KNOW THAT this 100% original - your own works? Please note that you can't just mix from other people works

Based on what i saw.., people will think that you only combine and mix from other sources.

3.  GIG descriptions is bad and too short.

Suggestions:

Watch this free course provided by Fiverr:

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

I told him, about this marketplace not here... Hope you get this... 

• Like 2