No Order For Long time

superdesiner

On 3/13/2021 at 11:50 AM, superdesiner said:

I had gotten Order before 5 month later. before that, i was got almost 3-4 Order in a month. but from 5 month i don’t get order. What happen??

Recently, mostly due to the pandemic, tons of sellers have decided to join Fiverr. Thus, the competition in your niche has likely increased, which is why it has become harder for you to get more orders. Just work hard and stay patient! Good luck! 

I had gotten Order before 5 month later. before that, i was got almost 3-4 Order in a month. but from 5 month i don’t get order. What happen??

Recently, mostly due to the pandemic, tons of sellers have decided to join Fiverr. Thus, the competition in your niche has likely increased, which is why it has become harder for you to get more orders. Just work hard and stay patient! Good luck!

Thank you for your comment

• 5 months later...

I am confused, buyer requests is not working fake and jokers post requests and waste our 10 requests. no filter for them, real and original post on it. so for one projects 100-500 proposals are sent. what a joke. Before 2 years i sent 10 requests and win 2-3 projects, and now i sent 10 requests but not get projects for 4-6 month. because sellers directly Reached inbox and deal him. it is totally non sense way to get projects. fiverr should strict its policy against buyer requests and direct inbox seller. 

The seller who reached in buyer inbox, deals directly with client and win projects but some buyers not like this act they report to fiverr and try to suspend his account. but some buyer give projects.  But....... the seller who's are sending buyer requests they are disappoint from fiverr and not try to improve his services. the seller who win project in inbox can not give professional services. because he consider himself an active , clever, luckiest. but after all he lost his account permanently reported by another buyer/client. 

So Not go directly inbox before buyer contact. 

Who owns a buyer account only, a seller can't message them directly.

And if the buyer is a seller as well then may be he can. And usually if the buyer report for this activities, seller gets an warning.

So I think it's not related like sellers directly reach their inbox and deal him.

In this covid situation, thousands of new sellers introduced with fiverr, we have to adjust.
But I understand your frustration.

Do your best as I can see one or few rated gig is no longer available in your profile and also your profile rating is 4.6.
Best wishes for your challenging stage.

• 6 months later...

Archived