Private Feedback Suggestion

gina_riley2

In your original private feedback, we were able to write a short comment in a block. I really like that ability as I can elaborate on the success or failure of current or prior delivery of the seller (perhaps, even why I chose that seller).

RECOMMENDATION:  Add a comment box at the bottom of the Private Feedback, (as an option) so we can comment (or not).

REASON: Some deliver what was promised, some deliver more than promised, some are just a pleasure to work with, and on . . .  I'd like to discreetly compliment, when it warrants it. I'm hoping this will help you all in filtering some great seller and making it EASIER for buyers to filter thru 100,000 article writers.

Thank you. 😄

On 8/24/2021 at 8:32 AM, seven_sign said:

I think you can use this part.

That is merely the 'secret' review form. @gina_riley2 is saying she wants a comment box added to that form. 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:19 AM, gina_riley2 said:

REASON: Some deliver what was promised, some deliver more than promised, some are just a pleasure to work with, and on . . . 

I agree Gina, but maybe Fiverr won't add this feature because of the added employee hours to monitor it. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:20 PM, roy_shopify_pro said:

Thanks

What are you thanking Gina for? 

On 8/28/2021 at 9:27 AM, sadadredwan said:

You can check this image 

What is that an image of? 

Archived